Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackson Farmers Market

Jackson Farmers Market

Jackson Farmers Market address and hours

Jackson Farmers Market at 135 W. Pearl St.
    Open Saturdays and Sundays 12:00 noon - 4:00pm

Beginning July 12th patients can get their meds on Thursdays & Fridays from 11 am to 7 pm along with the normal weekend hours.

The market is now open 7 days a week! Monday through Friday 11 to 7. Saturday and Sunday noon to 4. On Sundays those with genetics and no meds can set up for free.

NEW HOURS
    11 to 6 Monday thru Friday, 11:30 to 4 Saturday and Sunday.
    Last edited by restlesslegs; 08-19-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Forgot the hours! LOL

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

blueberry (07-06-2012),CountryBoy (07-19-2012),drtarzanmd (08-19-2012),Julie0310 (07-06-2012),roofratMI (07-07-2012)

Anybody bringin any Clones on 7-21-12?
    If you are can you either post what you are bringing or pm me the same. A Relative who has his caregiver paperwork is looking and does not know anything about clones or strains.
    He would come to the Market and acquire what I have recommended. I do not have my card yet so I can't come with him and that is why I am trying to have something already for him to make it easy.
    He will be looking for 12 at this time. Hopefully at least 4 different strains.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

I got your PM just read it. I won't be there this weekend. I don't have any clones, only cuts.

Thanks, Restlesslegs
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wringly For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (08-18-2012),drtarzanmd (08-19-2012),restlesslegs (08-18-2012)

It sure does! And the people there too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (08-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    Anybody bringin any Clones on 7-21-12?
    If you are can you either post what you are bringing or pm me the same. A Relative who has his caregiver paperwork is looking and does not know anything about clones or strains.
    He would come to the Market and acquire what I have recommended. I do not have my card yet so I can't come with him and that is why I am trying to have something already for him to make it easy.
    He will be looking for 12 at this time. Hopefully at least 4 different strains.
    Did he ever get set up and get all the clones he needed?

I remember the first few months of
    opening the Jackson Farmers Market ....

I tried every week-end to be there w/ Joe .....

I remember the first Day as if it was yesterday ....

Its Unbelieveable How the Jackson Farmers Market has Grown ....

Ive seen People in tears because they could finially
    get Quality Meds ....

I just wish I lived Closer ....

I really MISS Joe and All the Friends i made at
    the Jacksons Farmers Market ....

Thank You to All of You that Stood by Joes Side
    and Fought for what is Right ......

Im Prowd of You All .....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drtarzanmd For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (08-19-2012),restlesslegs (08-19-2012),Santas_Helper (08-19-2012),Vapor (08-19-2012),washtenaut (08-19-2012)

I'm going down this Tuesday Vapor but sure hope to be there on the 27th so I can meet you, bug and all, lol. You'll have to drive your Benz and I'll come in mine, tool down the street together har har