Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackson Farmers Market

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    ill be there on this coming mondayy 27th
    I won't be there on the 27th, cuz I'll be working. I was going to bring you a fat bud, but I thought you were coming on a weekend for the market.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Did he ever get set up and get all the clones he needed?
    No, he is probably waiting on me as all i have to do is get my paperwork in. Just too much going on for me right now to even get that done. I was susposed to come up last week and get my cert in Kazoo, but as often happens something more important came up. New plan is this Friday if al goes well. He keeps getting from not too great of dispenseries and one has already offered to buy his overages. That is scary! I might talk him into driving over to Jackson for some meds if nothing else. The medibles they have purchased were not effective and the MJ always looks underdone. The problem is he dose not even know what is good or bad at this point. He seems to be buying in to the Dispenseries with his lack of knowledge about today's MJ
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

Which medibles did he buy? PM Me K? I am done helping a patient setting up his own grow so I am now available to help. With the new cloner I just did some plants that are anywhere from 14 to 18" and they are thriving.

18"..damn....put your cloner in the flower room.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

LOL I am pushing it as far as I can go. The first ones I took all but one are in the bud room. Very quick, around 2 weeks from cloner to bud room.

What is the average donation for quality cuttings that are healthy and pest free at the JFM?

I have paid $8.00 per clone. 6" max height. But i'm a cheap bastard. There was an older couple that had WW and a few other strains 12" that were $12.00 apiece
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Quote Originally Posted by CgOrganic View Post
    I have paid $8.00 per clone. 6" max height. But i'm a cheap bastard. There was an older couple that had WW and a few other strains 12" that were $12.00 apiece
    Thank you CgOrganic Man that is almost FREE! Cant go wrong with those cheap prices Get out to the Jackson Farmers Market if you are in need of some new genetics or just want to shop around and looking for a hidden gem Oh by the way get there early as the keepers go quick
    Last edited by roofratMI; 08-23-2012 at 01:31 PM.