Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *ISO clones

*ISO clones

I busted my bass getting my grow area set up and Well I have given my seed bank a run and 85% failed to sprout.
    So now I am in need some clones, can anyone in the down river area donate something along the lines of N.L. or afghan?
    I like the piney taste and beggar's can not be choosers I know I need to learn how to preserve my seeds better
    Any help would be appreciated.

P.M plz
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
    I busted my bass getting my grow area set up and Well I have given my seed bank a run and 85% failed to sprout.
    So now I am in need some clones, can anyone in the down river area donate something along the lines of N.L. or afghan?
    I like the piney taste and beggar's can not be choosers I know I need to learn how to preserve my seeds better
    Any help would be appreciated.

P.M plz
    Shelf life of MMJ seeds is poor. Germ success rate falls off the table after about a year of storage. I encourage not to store beans but to order and use immediately for best germ rate. Those babies are pricey so a better germ rate is needed to be cost effective and pheno selection

I know of 18 yr old bag seeds that sprouted. They were stored in one of those little plastic film canisters...from when there was camera film.

sealed in dark, refrigeration w desiccant best bet.
    Last edited by abeam-pm; 07-01-2012 at 03:09 PM.

store seeds with a little shake to gain shelf life...
    there is an old timer trik ...put an old seed in between your teeth and gently crack open and soak in water
    you can also scratch the seed with sand paper in a matchbox and this helps to open the hard shell outside as it gets harder and harder with time....scratching releases a hormone or enzyme that helps stimulate the seed
    I too have seen very old seeds sprout and this plant never ceases to amaze me!
    some of the new high CBD strains were gotten from old bag seed that old timers had layin around....before they propagated herb for high THC ....people just grew good or bad and they usually saved seeds of the good....there were no flavorz....this is a new medical phenomenon....started by the youth....remember the first flavorz were skunk...afghani...etc
    Last edited by ganja soldier; 07-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja soldier For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (07-10-2012)

Ann arbor has quite a few clubz that have clones available or for order----just sayin
    and too bad all the other FMs are closed now as I used to see a lot of people with clones at these
    and in the true sense all the FM I visited out west were all about clones and buying a flat of your favorite flavor...or mix and match

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    Shelf life of MMJ seeds is poor. Germ success rate falls off the table after about a year of storage. I encourage not to store beans but to order and use immediately for best germ rate. Those babies are pricey so a better germ rate is needed to be cost effective and pheno selection
    A couple weeks ago I received an order from the attitude, and as a first, one of the breeders had a date on the seed package. Nov. 2009. The seed banks are going to sell the seeds they have, no matter how old they are, I sure hope they were stored well for $110 for 11 seeds.

Update: I contacted my provider, took a bit of doing though. They ask me a ton of questions but made no promise of recompense.
    I hope that in another week or so a little birdie drops me a package. But I hold no expatiation at this point.
    My only desire was to alert them to a bad batch of beans. Btw my "hut" is nursing 1 male and 6 females, to seed or not to seed is the question now
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
    Update: I contacted my provider, took a bit of doing though. They ask me a ton of questions but made no promise of recompense.
    I hope that in another week or so a little birdie drops me a package. But I hold no expatiation at this point.
    My only desire was to alert them to a bad batch of beans. Btw my "hut" is nursing 1 male and 6 females, to seed or not to seed is the question now
    Sinsemilla = ‘without seed’. This is my vote. I hate seeds in the flower.

Only reason to seed is if it was a darn good strain, and you dont want to continue to run it at moment. Clone and move on, be alot faster and productive over time. And as roofrat said, seeds in flower suck, especially ducking them as they pop.
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?