Thread: 400 watt ballast and Light Fixture

400 watt ballast and Light Fixture

400 Watt MH Fixture and Ballast 001.jpg400 Watt MH Fixture and Ballast 004.jpg400 Watt MH Fixture and Ballast 008.jpg400 Watt MH Fixture and Ballast 009.jpg400 Watt MH Fixture and Ballast 010.jpg

Alright so I gave in and had my freshly graduated son do this for me. I tried until I was too frustrated. I hope these pictures help.
    Neither one of us could figure out how to upload to a PM.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

Asking price and relative location?
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
    Asking price and relative location?
    What clones can You produce? I am looking for some good strains.
    Make me an offer and I am between Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Battle Creek'
    I am sorry about the slow reply, but since I took possession of our new Home there has been little time for anything but home improvements.
    Last edited by CountryBoy; 10-07-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    What clones can You produce? I am looking for some good strains.
    Make me an offer and I am between Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Battle Creek'
    I am sorry about the slow reply, but since I took possession of our new Home there has been little time for anything but home improvements.
    At the moment I have no clones going, just getting an indoor grow setup.
    Wow tokyo bay lol, I live in the downriver area, Allen park, melvindale area.
    Oh I can relate to the home improvement thing, bought a hud home sometime back and it took almost 8 months to put it back together.
    Well sad to say when I did not hear from you I started looking on Cl and found one.
    Thanks for getting back to me though.
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.