Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Grow Journal: Gage Green Genetics... BRIGHT MOMENTS

A Grow Journal: Gage Green Genetics... BRIGHT MOMENTS

I have had my eye on this strain for quite some time now, following the test grows and grow journals. The effects of this med seem to be exactly what I need for my conditions. Finally I heard that the seeds would be released on 4-20 and I was ready. I have included some information and links to journals and pictures so you can see what this strain is all about. Here is a description of the strain and a picture from the Attitude.
    I guess I was not the only one waiting for this release as the seeds sold out almost instantly.

Gage Green Seeds Bright Moments Grape Stomper x Grape Stomper OG Gage Green presents a new Grape Stomper hybrid that utilizes two heirloom parents. We combine our renown Grape Stomper (25.71% THC, 1.73% CBD) with a sturdy Grape Stomper OG #1 Male to maximize resin production and increase potency. As we have seen from his progeny, the Grape Stomper x OG #1 passes on the signature grape smells, pronounced resin glands, and a distinct sativa dominant head rush. The combined force of this power couple will create some exciting phenotypes, as we have found in our tests. Read the facinating report by SkunkMunkie , where he describes the effects as "mind clearing, upbeat and happy. Relaxing, warm and no feelings of anxiety or paranoia just peaceful meditation & bliss." This hybrid is perfect for those looking for an uplifting, sativa dominant experience with just enough indica to relax the body.Sex: Regular
    Type: Indica & Sativa (Mostly Sativa)

https://gagegreen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=862

Starting the grow

The link above will take you to the finished med log, however there is a link to the full grow journal with many nice pictures.

Here is a picture of the seeds, which I have been waiting to get started on. The first grow will start with 3 seeds, grown organically in soil.

Bright Moments 001.jpgGage_Green_BRIGHT-MOMENTS[1].jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (05-28-2012)

Germination!

I soaked the 3 seeds in water for 8 hours, then placed them between moist paper towel for 12 hours.
    I checked on them and all 3 had nice tails, so I planted them individually in 20 oz. containers using 50% Pro-Mix organic, 25% worm castings, and 25% General Organics Ancient Forest. Hopefully they will develop into nice strong seedlings using this mixture. I hope to post an update next weekend showing 3 healthy seedlings.

Bright Moments 002.jpg

Wow your journal is awesome. I am going to keep an eye on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Wow your journal is awesome. I am going to keep an eye on this thread.
    It's still kind of early, but I wanted to start at the beginning so everything will be as close to real time as possible.
    If I do anywhere near as good as this person did, I will be very happy.

https://gagegreen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=455

Of course I will be using my own grow methods, so the results could be very different. I'm hoping to get a couple females out of the three, but that remains to be seen : )
    There are many pictures of this variety posted in the above link. Take a look and you will see how beautiful this plant is.
    Last edited by Stoneage; 05-28-2012 at 10:50 PM.

I thought it was your journal from another grow. Oh lordy what a goof.

I think you will have a cool journal your already on a great start. I get forgetful and don't take pictures and my journal is lack luster for sure nothing like what your doing. I'll be watching, this will be very interesting and a good learning experience.

The plant is a gorgeous one.
    Last edited by restlesslegs; 05-29-2012 at 05:16 AM.

I am hopeful that this journal does not meet the fate of the last one I did on another site. The forum went down, and a couple days later when it came back up...... No journal. : (
    The links to the above journal was a test grow before these seeds were even released to the public.
    It looks like they have a pretty special strain going on and I hope to do it justice. I will post a picture of the seedlings soon, all 3 are up already. Less than 48 hours from the time I dropped the seeds in water until they emerged from the soil. That is pretty amazing if you ask me.

were you considering making some f2 seeds? (if you'd call your starters f1s..., although they may not be).
    This strain sounds great!

I would certainly pollenate a couple branches if I end up with a male. I would think out of 11 seeds I will get at least one. Due to restrictive plant counts, popping more than 3 seeds at a time does not work well.