Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Need grow help?? come on in. Capt kruzty has been there done that so ask away..

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    That is not real is it? Never heard a sheep scream unless up against a cliff and the farmer is wearing boots seriously? sheep scream?
    You wouldn't think rabbits scream either, but the big jacks out West scream bloody murder when a Coyote gets a hold of them. Blood curdling it is, you would never imagine a rabbit could make that kind of noise until you see it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    You wouldn't think rabbits scream either, but the big jacks out West scream bloody murder when a Coyote gets a hold of them. Blood curdling it is, you would never imagine a rabbit could make that kind of noise until you see it for yourself.
    That is so true....they scream like a baby. Freaks me out.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

I have a question on Humbolt Nutrients, Gravity and Bushmaster. I was told several months ago that these products contained a substance that was banned in the '70s, so I have discontinued using them. Has anyone one else heard of this problem with these nutrients? I have done some online poking about, but have really not found much on the subject. I am just wondering because they were pricey and did a good job, but I don't want to expose myself to anymore carcinogens if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance.
    "If the good Lord's willing, I'm gonna keep on chilling" - Kid Rock

4. The Following User Says Thank You to p^w00dy For This Useful Post:

Fat Freddy (10-24-2012)

I have not used these products and have no knowledge of any issues. Good luck to you and yes stay safe.

I have never used them.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

p^w00dy (10-24-2012),roofratMI (10-24-2012)

Thanks Cg.... I am going to throw that sh*t out today. I haven't used it for the past 6 months, the risks are definitely not worth it. You guys are my go-to bros when it comes to growing good meds, not just stuff that looks good and has better bag appeal. I would much rather have nice healthy small budz than bigguns laced with poison.
    "If the good Lord's willing, I'm gonna keep on chilling" - Kid Rock

I had seen that video a few years ago but was under the impression that the video was off base and without merit? They debunked it too what I remember? Not sure. I would research this more but the real deal is your health, in doubt throw it out I would suggest. Why take risks you don't have too over a few bucks of nutes. We want our health...

Found some interesting info on the subject - PGRs and Medical Marijuana - Manic Botanix

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (10-24-2012)

Here is a link to the the MSDS for some of the nuits you may be interested in:

http://www.humboldtnutrients.com/wp-....MSDS.2010.pdf

PGRs and Medical Marijuana - Manic Botanix

It would appear that the company has replaced the 2 nuits you have asked about.
    Just enter Humbolt and scan the results until you find the companies site.
    Best of luck and keep us posted on what you decide to use and the results.
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fat Freddy For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (10-24-2012),p^w00dy (10-25-2012)