Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Need grow help?? come on in. Capt kruzty has been there done that so ask away..

I have a hps and a flour, come on at same time

here is a not light pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

feed her more N. I use bio marine fish on top of my veg nutes at 10ml per gallon. this will get her waxy dark green. She is a tad pale so I would feed her some but not to much. If no bio then just feed her the next 2 times in a row as that will fix her right up too.Set ph of the feeds to 6.4 to uptake more of the N in the feedings. Can go to 6.8 if in soil but mid 6's will do just fine. Careful tho as the more food and she may jump right out of the pot......... I can't see the stem for the normal red to purple color when hungry but the leafs look just a tad light. Remember first sign of to much N is the leaf tips will curl down. At the point just plain water next go or back ppms back at bit on the feed. I feed every watering at 1200 ppms in veg when they are a ft tall or better. Your size plant would be about 1000. But with the pale leafs 1200 will not hurt her.
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir
    Berrien County Compassion Club
    http://berriencocompassionclub.ning.com/

right now i have her sun feeding every day and co2 intake @ night by the window , im try to do this for a good week let her get some fresh air once she gets to about 5th node or 6th im put her under 12/12 im using a mixed technique after a week of sun and night by the window ill go a week in the room then back to window again (Try to keep the electric bill down) just redid ALL my electric everything is now set on timer cept one small fan lights go out everything shuts off (cept 1 fan) when its time to come on everything comes on.

reason for the mixed technique ...im testing to see if i REALLY need to spend 300 bux on a inline fan for the room....if i can succeed with this mixed technique.....im not gonnna bother with inline fans one thing i did notice tho......mind you i rarely open my window).....the neighboorhood ..reeks! and it aint me! and it dont have 4 legs either! lol! might be a patient or to around the hood....not sure where nor do i wana know!

Hey vapor, Its only gonna get hotter bro. U will end this summer with more than that inline fan your worried about.

I run sealed rooms so no air in, no air out. I run a 14k btu ac to keep the room at 78 degrees. I use the biggest carbon filter I could get at our local grow store and use a 6 inch vortex fan to pull the room air thru it to scrub the air clean. Still smells a bit but not as bad as if I would be venting the room outside. I dont vent the lights either nor anything. I run my lights in a vert position so just bulbs hanging with lots of girls dancing around the 2, 1000 watt lumy hps lights.
    Do you track your temps both lights on and lights off? I dont let my temp swing much at all. 78 on 76 lights off. I run lights on at night time so my ac doesn't have to fight the summer temps along with the room lights. Running at off hrs saves ya money on the elec bills too as your off peak hrs. The more stable you keep that room the better those girls will grow.....
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir

i have been watching my temps it usually stays Low 80's to mid 90 on super hot days avg bout 80-91 here it the latest pic she is laxin by the window

Nice and green and happy looking. Temps are a bit high but she seems to be doing ok with it. I run mid 70's lights on and off and mid 80's with co2 lights on only.
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    right now i have her sun feeding every day and co2 intake @ night by the window , im try to do this for a good week let her get some fresh air once she gets to about 5th node or 6th im put her under 12/12 im using a mixed technique after a week of sun and night by the window ill go a week in the room then back to window again (Try to keep the electric bill down) just redid ALL my electric everything is now set on timer cept one small fan lights go out everything shuts off (cept 1 fan) when its time to come on everything comes on.

reason for the mixed technique ...im testing to see if i REALLY need to spend 300 bux on a inline fan for the room....if i can succeed with this mixed technique.....im not gonnna bother with inline fans one thing i did notice tho......mind you i rarely open my window).....the neighboorhood ..reeks! and it aint me! and it dont have 4 legs either! lol! might be a patient or to around the hood....not sure where nor do i wana know!
    They will only be able to use Co2 when the lights are on, they realy don't benefit from it at night. btw, for that closet, you can buy a good quality 4" in line fan for $99, you could get a good 6" for $179, but it might suck the plants out. Speaking of the neighborhood reeking, I just had to replace both my 6" carbon filters. I run two 600mg ozone generators + the 2 filters and I could smell them 100 feet from the house. Imagine what it would be like to someone not used to living in a grow room.
    Last edited by Stoneage; 05-23-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Thing with co2 is you have to have every thing perfect for it to make a differences. For one thing you have to run a ton of lights and I mean a ton of lights. I was running 6000 watts in a 7x10x7.5 room. Flood and drain grow and co2 at 1500ppm always. Lights on only as they don't use it at night. Ran room temps at 85 and r/h at 46%. Sealed room of course and you have to run big a/c units and dehum units to keep it all dialed in right. 1 thing out of wack and co2 will do nothing. BUT, if ya have the cash to buy all the monitors and gear to keep things right it will give ya about 30% increase in grow rate.
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir