Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Send a Message to Federal Legislature to Stop Attacking Medical Cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    It all falls to deaf ears. I was so certain when I watched and listened to all the touching stories when they spoke in Lansing that they would take heart and not vote the bills through. It was like nothing was said to them. There is something seriously wrong when the politicians stop listening to the people and can be so heartless.
    Just like the joke Mayor of Jackson!

shit wont change untill there asshole are out of office
    we are wasting time..... no matter what we do they will still follow the money we can protest all we want nothing matters to them its very clear they dont give a shit about you me the cancer patient down the street the dying mother of 5 that means jack shit to them...i duno why people cannot see this..... the only thing we can do is wait till nov... imho either that or someone needs to steps up and is MMJ friendly and run for office we can have a million people at the capital they still will not listen..

Rent billboards! Money holds that back I know. Could you imagine a Pro MMJ billboard on all major roads with huge traffic volumes? Sometimes the social media sites is like preaching to the choir though.
    These nute manufactures should throw tons of money at this but are afraid to align themselves with MMJ. All major equipment manufactures could easily propel us to victory but they only care about profits.

BB's are super expensive prob like 75-500 a months just for a rural area inner city/interstate costing no less then 2 k a month

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    BB's are super expensive prob like 75-500 a months just for a rural area inner city/interstate costing no less then 2 k a month
    Called sponsors. They would pay the costs.