Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it time for a Road Trip & BBQ ??

Medijuana.Inc2010

Is it time for a Road Trip & BBQ ??

Is it time for a Road Trip & BBQ ?? Before it gets blustering hot !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medijuana.Inc2010 For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (05-29-2013),roofratMI (05-30-2013)

I was just telling the wife its about time for me to head north for a week or so.. pan fish galore....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Green For This Useful Post:

Heck yea! Location this year anyone? Who wants to have a BBQ!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (05-30-2013)

That really was a nice group last year. Thanks to you and your wife for being such great hosts medi.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (05-30-2013),roofratMI (05-30-2013)

Medijuana.Inc2010
    No one else wants to have it, we can have it here ! Let me know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Medijuana.Inc2010 For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (05-30-2013)

Great, if I can only get off work. Life is hell. Sure wish I could make a living legally being a caregiver.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

I didn't know you had picked up more work Stoneage. hope ya have some air conditioning there, wow we have heat n humidity today. maybe we can arrange something closer to ya in midmi(ish) one day... With these temps we'll need plenty of shade or postpone until fall. I say we all converge on a park somewhere in the middle.

It'd be nice if Krusty re-appeared with that heavenly salmon again and that BBQ was pro too! I ended up w an entire bag of ganja's healthy cabbage salad and it was great but I forgot salmon (still regret that, haa).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

I went back to work 10 weeks ago, and I'm working a min. of 50 hrs a week. sometimes a lot more than that. It's more than I can handle, but I did not have a choice. Better than losing everything, that's for sure. That's why I don't get on the forum as much as I used to. Such is life, doing the best that I can.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (05-30-2013),restlesslegs (05-30-2013)

It would be awesome to have it at your perfect location Medi

Abe where have you been? Was just talking about missing seeing you around. Hope we can all get together, would love to see you!

I so wish you were able to stay home and take care of you Stoneage but you have to survive. soft warm (((((HUGS))))) dear friend.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

Stoneage (05-30-2013)

Oh I've been around talking trash on other forums. I come here when I want to be good heehee.

Take Care Stoneage, hang-in there brother. Hope we all somehow get to relax more one day. Then, we'll have our day in the sunshine, I can see it now!!!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (06-03-2013),roofratMI (05-31-2013)