Thread: PTSD denied in Michigan

Medijuana.Inc2010

PTSD denied in Michigan

PTSD denied in Michigan

970521_596365507040946_1242591557_n.jpg

What is the implication of the panel being disbanded? The only positive I see from that fiasco is that the new panel will probably begin its review of PTSD all over again.

Stupid asses! wtf are they thinking? that panel is not worth a shit. can tell they have never been in danger, most probably did not even serve. But they can sit back now and pass judgement on those that did risk their lives and served this country. These pro politicians sure do SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

I'll reinstate it when I get back to the office
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

what a bunch of horse shit , now what happens to the ptsd patients that are in the program now?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

Medijuana.Inc2010
    Good question !!

I don't believe that there are any PTSD patients in the program, at least not for PTSD. It is not a qualifying condition. Never was.

What a bunch of assholes they have been breaking the law for 5 years now. The law says they have to do this, and they have deliberately fucked it up to try and destroy the law we voted in.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (05-21-2013)

full legalization is the only way to eliminate this type of crap, I'll bet that washington state and colorado resisdents don't ever worry about this shit anymore , I hope we get our chance very soon to vote on this issue .

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

Mr_Green (05-21-2013),roofratMI (05-21-2013)

remember we want it like Colorado so we can grow or own. That's the only way I will vote yes on full legal. I don't want to half to buy it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (06-07-2013)