Thread: 1939 Indian Scout motorcycle for sale

Medijuana.Inc2010

1939 Indian Scout motorcycle for sale

1939 Indian Scout motorcycle for sale, all original, runs like a champ, If interested please contact me.

541787_4540473564063_1370796341_n.jpg

Medijuana.Inc2010
    This is a friend of mines who just passed away from cancer, & Im trying to get as much as possible for his wife !

Medijuana.Inc2010
    The bike has a total of 300 miles on it after restoration.

"after restoration." is the problem.. i asked a neighbor that huge into the bike sean and has a few of these Indians.
    Any way pm me contact info so he can call and talk this over.

Medijuana.Inc2010

Medijuana.Inc2010

Medijuana.Inc2010
    The restoration was putting the bike back together after being tore down & put away many, many years ago ! It is all original !

Medijuana.Inc2010
    [QUOTE=Mr_Green;11434]"after restoration." is the problem.. i asked a neighbor that huge into the bike sean and has a few of these Indians.
    Any way pm me contact info so he can call and talk this over.[/QUOT

Pm sent !

Medijuana.Inc2010
    Contacted American Pickers a couple days ago about this bike & received an e-mail yesterday from Mike Wolfe of American Pickers. Have to see where this one goes !!

My neighbor is good friends with them they stop at his place every time they are in town. He has all the info and has made a few calls already... trust me he will find someone..

his names not McIndianjohn.. for no reason...lol.. The Indian motorcycle Group just did a story on him...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Green For This Useful Post: