Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring is here !

Medijuana.Inc2010
    Quote Originally Posted by abeam-pm View Post
    Ha Tarzan.

I'm kinda uncomfortable on the water, but I love eating healthy fresh fish...Yumm. never have been much of a fisherman.. guess it has (a little) something to do w/ pops. Remember we went once at a stream. lol. he's still alive so maybe I'll take him fishing (from the riverbank). i better google how-to-fish.
    Your welcome here anytime !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Medijuana.Inc2010 For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (04-12-2013)

Medijuana.Inc2010
    I take my grandkids out that are 5 & 7 & they catch 5 & 6 lb bass with grandpas help !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Medijuana.Inc2010 For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (04-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by abeam-pm View Post
    Ha Tarzan.

I'm kinda uncomfortable on the water, but I love eating healthy fresh fish...Yumm. never have been much of a fisherman.. guess it has (a little) something to do w/ pops. Remember we went once at a stream. lol. he's still alive so maybe I'll take him fishing (from the riverbank). i better google how-to-fish.
    Ditto. I don't have the sea legs that most have. Never really grew up on boats, so big water kinda freaks me out. But I can cast a mean line from the shore or a dock. lol. I would love to pick up a small fishing boat though to give it a try.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DailyToker For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (04-12-2013)

just for the record medi, those fish are walleyes...
    And Tarzan iv made the drive up there a couple times, your turn bud. Ill have a seat for ya..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Green For This Useful Post:

Medijuana.Inc2010
    I thought they were walleye, but I haven't caught a walleye in years or perch. I grew up on Lake Erie Islands my dad had 6 charter boats, & 2 sailboats. Use to race in the Mackinaw races every year. Would love to come up fishing for walleye, I'am suppose to go back to the Lake Erie Islands this year to go fishing with a few charter captains I know from that area. Oh yes & Port Clinton, Ohio is the Walleye capital of the world. If you ever get the chance to go to the Lake Erie Islands, do it you won't regret a minute of your adventure.

WALLEYE DROP 2014 Commercial - YouTube

OHPTCwalleye_mari.jpg

Medijuana.Inc2010
    THis is my best friends marina, We grew up together on Catawba Island, I have access to any boat available, Cedar Point is ther, Put-In-Bay, Kelley's Island, 45 mins across lake you are in Canadian waters.

Boats Ohio | Boat Dealers Ohio | Lake Erie Boat | Boat Rental | New Boats | Used Boats

Medijuana.Inc2010
    Heres a picture a friend sent me yesterday from where I grew up ! Lake Erie Islands

fish.jpg

ya medi i know, lol.. most of my fish have went to see your friend around the island areas.. been out trolling the breast bay area, but only catching one here and there, just proving my point that its time to head north, salmon/pike... and lots of panfish..