Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restricted area sign for medical marijuana grow rooms

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (04-04-2013),drtarzanmd (04-10-2013),ziggy (04-05-2013)

Im gonna print that and put it on my doors and windows.

You only really need it on your grow room doors. You don't want to advertise your grow Ziggy could cause some problems for you.

The truth be know, those signs are useless. The signs are in no way part of our law and are not needed. The cops will tear it off the wall/door and walk on them they don't give a shit about no sign. These signs are for your mind not the authorities lol. Its like telling the invading police that you know your rights no more no less.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

I've got one on the door to my grow room, it is clearly readable on the video surveillance monitor. Let's see what a jury would think about them ripping it off the door and walking on it. I stay 100% in compliance with state law, and the police should be held to the same standards. Almost without exception when a raid takes place, the police break the law in one way or another. I'm counting on it if they ever decide to violate my rights.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

DailyToker (04-06-2013),p^w00dy (04-05-2013),restlesslegs (04-05-2013)

cool sign , thanks restlesslegs for posting it , I will make a copy and put it on my grow room doors

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (04-05-2013)

Medijuana.Inc2010
    No they will laugh first & then tear in down !

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    I've got one on the door to my grow room, it is clearly readable on the video surveillance monitor. Let's see what a jury would think about them ripping it off the door and walking on it. I stay 100% in compliance with state law, and the police should be held to the same standards. Almost without exception when a raid takes place, the police break the law in one way or another. I'm counting on it if they ever decide to violate my rights.
    100% Agreed. I also have these on the front of my locked door. I like the surveillance idea though, showing them rip down a law abiding patient/caregivers rights on camera... Surely wouldn't stand a chance. Although you've got to put that surveillance HD somewhere that they can't find it in the case of a raid. Or have it stored off site on a database online when recording.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by DailyToker View Post
    100% Agreed. I also have these on the front of my locked door. I like the surveillance idea though, showing them rip down a law abiding patient/caregivers rights on camera... Surely wouldn't stand a chance. Although you've got to put that surveillance HD somewhere that they can't find it in the case of a raid. Or have it stored off site on a database online when recording.
    The equipment is hidden well enough that it will take them a while to find and shut it down, and it is all recorded at an associates home. I just finished installing and testing it all within the last 2 weeks. I've had the cameras and hard drive for over a year, but I had to buy a dedicated computer for the off-site. Just recently got the $$$ to do that. It won't stop an intrusion, but it should help cover my A$$ if there is one.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (04-06-2013),DailyToker (04-06-2013),roofratMI (04-06-2013)

I have a bunch of them printed up ....

if your ever up in my neck of the woods I give you one ...

mine are set to use w/ those water marker and can be
    wiped off and reused ........

I was selling them for $5 each ...
    But anyone from this site is more then welcome to one FREE ....