Thread: This is Pathetic....scratch n sniff

This is Pathetic....scratch n sniff

I dont know if i should take this seriously or not lmfao

Scratch And Sniff Marijuana Cards Offered By Crimestoppers
    Category: Odd | Posted on Tue, March, 19th 2013 by THCFinder
    Scratch and sniff marijuana cards are being offered by Crimestoppers in a campaign to raise awareness of marijuana farms. The cards are being mailed to 201,000 UK residents.

The cards, which release the odor of marijuana, are part of a campaign to reduce the number farms illegally growing marijuana in the UK. Residents recognizing the scent are asked to report the odor to their local authorities.

As reported by BBC, West Yorkshire, in particular, has seen a recent rise in marijuana farms. In a two year period between 2010 and 2012, authorities found nearly 1,800 marijuana farms in the area. Those numbers include residential homes or apartments where residents were growing plants.

Crimestoppers hope that the scratch and sniff marijuana cards will help UK residents who would not normally recognize the odor. They point out that larger commercial operations are declining as residents move their operations to residential neighborhoods.

That is pathetic, I'm gonna let all my friends in the UK know. They probably already do though.
    Do you have a link to that story?

They didn't even have a centerfold? Blasphemy!
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (03-20-2013)

Reminds me of a app I dloaded and had several idiots at the local bar scratching my phone screen trying get a whiff.
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?