Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dogs and Cannabis

Dogs and Cannabis

Here is an interesting link to some dog - cannabis research and some warnings from the same Vet.

Dog Marijuana Research | Animal Veterinary Center | AVMA Veterinarian

Risks of Administering Medical Marijuana to your Pet | Animal Veterinary Center | AVMA Veterinarian

In the comments after the first article, 'Charlie' posts a link to pictures of Simpson oil (cannabis oil) being used to remove a skin cancer tumor (mast cell tumor) from his dog. This is a great sequence showing how with each bandage change, the tumor melts a little more until it is gone.

Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog - MNS Forums

2. The Following User Says Thank You to washtenaut For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-19-2013)

Sure made a night and day difference in my little one. Much kinder then watching our "babies" in such pain and then possibly having to put them down. Gives us more quality time with them. I am a goof but I always want to say "they shoot horses don't they", mean that in a good way

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-27-2013)

I found an empty case of triple filtered butane in Dysons pen. I asked him about it and he said it wasn't his. He said it was Roof's. wtf.....
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by CgOrganic View Post
    I found an empty case of triple filtered butane in Dysons pen. I asked him about it and he said it wasn't his. He said it was Roof's. wtf.....
    Damn Dyson ratting me out lol. Me and Dyson in the barn blasting BHO . Goats love them some hay extract?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (03-27-2013),restlesslegs (03-27-2013)

I used to gently whisper (slowly blow meds) into my geriatric dogs ear after taking a big puff. Old boy loved it, would smile immediately and start licking his lips. He didn't tolerate smoke in his face, but his ear now that was a different story. I waited until he was 15 and arthritic to apply this medical application. My dog wasn't into any recreational use that I was aware of.

Medijuana.Inc2010
    Im waiting on results now of 2 biopsy's that were done on Timber last week, Hoping on the best results.

309592_315436515150166_100000514601599_1360565_1265397925_n.jpg

Best of luck to Timber and to the family.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to washtenaut For This Useful Post:

Oh Timber baby! I didn't know Medi, I sure hope he is OK. Have him on RSO yet?

hehehehe Medi was at my home and ask me hey your dog like mj? He's eating it off this table over here. LOL I had no idea he was a muncher of pot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

Our dog eats two buds every day, one in the morning and one at night . Open the jars lid and she is right there begging for it. She literally gets her feelings hurt if she gets left out. It is amazing how our animal friends let you know what they like. More dogs are shot and killed by police in raids then pot kills dogs by overdose. So sad. Prohibition kills more than just humans!
    Last edited by rolo; 03-27-2013 at 02:53 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rolo For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-27-2013),roofratMI (03-27-2013)