Thread: Confused..

Confused..

So with the new bill going into effect I am curious how we are going to adapt to the doctor patient relationship clause. A patient of mine got a letter from the clinic we got the doctor req for. It stated it was time for his/her 6 month visit to see the dr. And it costs 45.00..... Because of the new bill/law. Seems sketchy to me? This same clinic also charges taxes for your visit. And Im pretty sure if you are offering a medical service, you cant charge taxes. Yes, no?
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

Some clinics that I know of have lowered their prices so that having 2 visits per year costs the same as the original 1 visit certification. I don't ever recall being charged taxes on a medical visit or hospital treatment, and I have had many.
    I don't believe they should be charging tax on a doctors visit. I guess $45 is not too bad, but it depends on what they charge for the first visit. I recommend the RC Randall memorial wellness center in Lansing for certifications.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

DailyToker (03-17-2013)

The original visit is 75.00 + tax. Which is still a good price to me but I feel shafted paying tax. Id rather they just say 85.00.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha