Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tiresias mist to create your own feminized seeds ?

was wondering that if you can hermi a female can you hermi a male also and get the same results ?, I have a male plant that I was thinking of experimenting on

Quote Originally Posted by ruben View Post
    was wondering that if you can hermi a female can you hermi a male also and get the same results ?, I have a male plant that I was thinking of experimenting on
    very interesting twist ruben, I like the way you think

if you can hermi a female to produce female seeds, if you hermi a male would that mean that you will be getting all male seeds ? that would be great for a breeder that wants access to male seeds on demand , but would not be good for the average grower that wants only female seeds ,too many unknowns

I abandoned the male hermi experiment , just did not want to create male seeds , but on a good note I harvested the branch from my cannatonic 1:1 that I sprayed and hermied with colloidal silver ,with that female pollen I was able to pollenate my cannatonic 1:1 clone ,my cannatonic 7.8% cbd clone and my blue cough clone , just glad to preserve my high cbd strains , now I don't need so many mothers hanging around soakin up the light and nutes , the one branch method works real good and had enough pollen to do many other buds from other strains

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (04-30-2013),roofratMI (04-15-2013)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (04-28-2013),restlesslegs (04-30-2013),roofratMI (04-28-2013),Stoneage (04-30-2013)

cannatonic 7.8% cbd 5.2% thc reverse pollenated to create fem seeds , loaded with fem seeds , two more weeks and they sould be doneAttachment 863

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (05-14-2013),Stoneage (05-13-2013)

finally got all my feminized seeds harvested , spraying colloidal silver on just a couple of branches per female plant worked out the best , just before the pollen sacs opened I would cut the pollen sac branches and lay them on a clear dish and place them in a seperate area from the plants ,within a few days the pollen sacs would open and the pollen would fall to the glass dish , I would then take a small artist brush and place the pollen on just the buds that I wanted seeds to form was able to get the following feminized seeds , pandora's box and cannatonic 4 hybrid(this one should be a high yielder), sour diesel/cannatonic 4 hybrid, cannatonic 4 feminized seeds,pandora's box feminized seeds,blue cough/cannatonic 7.8% cbd hybrid,yummy /cannatonic 4 hybrid . now I just have to plant them and get them anylized