Thread: Pepe le Pew Case

Pepe le Pew Case

I am going this afternoon to support my fellow warrior in this fight. it's Judge Archie Brown's court.
    The following is copied from the fb event page.http://www.facebook.com/events/605301022819509/
    101 E. Huron St.
    Ann arbor
    1:30

The township told him that he can't be a caregiver in his location.

There is a claim that the obnoxious orders from growing pose health problems for neighbors.

Carbon scrubbers are used to clean the exhaust air.

On the date of the latest complaint, the real source was determined to be a skunk.

Dutch does not believe it is his responsibility to equip the wild animal with the proper equipment.

Meanwhile .. the township has pulled Mike into court a few times. The twp. claims to have the legal ability to tell him he can't grow. Primary reason: the smell.
    "If the good Lord's willing, I'm gonna keep on chilling" - Kid Rock

2. The Following User Says Thank You to p^w00dy For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-14-2013)

Frigin Nazi's! They need their asses spanked . No matter what he does they will still complain they smell when they DON'T! He needs to file a nusainse claim against the harassing neighbor and make them defend themselves. So the wind always blows straight to the neighbor complaining? What a joke. The killer is they actually entertain these frivolous complaints. Health issue my ass! Get real!

Oh by the way good luck and give em hell.

Good grief! Good luck to your friend, think he/she has this won. Neighbor needs to keep his nose out of it.

There will be about 10 people that said they were going there to support him. It will be nice for him to know that he isnot alone in this fight. The least I can do is show up in court to let him know that he is not alone in this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to p^w00dy For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-14-2013)

The township of Ypsilanti has establish an ordinance that prohibits a caregiver to operate in a residential area. the defense contends that if the caregiver is complaint with the statutes set forth in the MMMA, then the township cannot impede on the protection afforded in the act and impose fines like they have been doing. The township lawyer stated that they are allowed to restrict things like adult bookstores and tittie bars, as to where they are allowed in the township. The honorable judge Archie Brown is taking the matter under advisement and will issue a written statement at a later date.
    I am glad I went, there were about 10 people in court supporting the caregiver, and a couple of people outside with "skunks do not equal weed" signs. Actually the signs showed pepe le pew, a does not equal sign and a pot leaf .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p^w00dy For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (02-14-2013),restlesslegs (02-14-2013),roofratMI (02-14-2013)