Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meeting in Lansing Tomorrow Concerning the Supreme Cour Ruling

*if* you grow up.....lolol.
    Btw the secret of never growing old is to stay immature.....like me
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-14-2013)

There is a fight coming. Screw the man.
    Gandhi
    Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state has become lawless or corrupt. And a citizen who barters with such a state shares in its corruption and lawlessness...

Visit http://realcbd.org

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-15-2013)

Well, there you have it. The circle has been completed. The patients are now clamoring for the Legislature to step in to fix the medical cannabis law.

They will save us. It may take a while but the state sanctioned grows, testing, and dispensaries will save us all from that evil black market....that they have shoved us all into.

I am not sure they realize that the prices that they have been dreaming about - dispensary prices plus state additions - are not affordable to most patients. In other words the black market will continue to thrive. Also, the police resources that we thought would get redirected toward real criminals will simply shift to apprehending those violating the new cannabis tax laws. At least that is my opinion.

On the bright side, they will be better positioned once cannabis has been completely legalized in Michigan.

Pretty dire stuff there author. I need letters before tuesday so i can mail bomb them. It's time to attack. Lets kick ass before we sue for peace.
    Gandhi
    Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state has become lawless or corrupt. And a citizen who barters with such a state shares in its corruption and lawlessness...

When I signed up for my card, I agreed to certain rules. I paid money to the state and they sent me a card. Now they change the rules?
    It's a breach of contract on the state's part. The same as if I decided to make up my own rules.

Anyone who has a card should be "grandfathered" to the rules (laws) at the time of their signing up.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-15-2013),Stoneage (02-15-2013)

Unfortunately they don't care about the law. We will educate them. We are making progress. Stay in the fight. thanks, Bb
    Gandhi

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueberry For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-15-2013),roofratMI (02-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    When I signed up for my card, I agreed to certain rules. I paid money to the state and they sent me a card. Now they change the rules?
    It's a breach of contract on the state's part. The same as if I decided to make up my own rules.

Anyone who has a card should be "grandfathered" to the rules (laws) at the time of their signing up.
    I agree, they should not be able to change the rules mid-game. Our info needs to be kept confidential, and they need to leave the caregiver system alone. are they going to pay for my cancer patients meds if they change the law?
    If they start taxing medicine, those who are getting it from a caregiver for free because they have no money, will no longer receive the help they need. Tax recreational mj, not medical.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    I agree, they should not be able to change the rules mid-game. Our info needs to be kept confidential, and they need to leave the caregiver system alone. are they going to pay for my cancer patients meds if they change the law?
    If they start taxing medicine, those who are getting it from a caregiver for free because they have no money, will no longer receive the help they need. Tax recreational mj, not medical.
    Yes, Rick Snyder is looking to raise 1.2 billion dollars per year to repair the roads. Snyder wants to put a huge increase on car registrations and an additional .14 cent per gallon gas tax.

Why doesn't he tax the businesses that overload their trucks that are responsible for the decay of these roads? "Michigan needs to reduce its truck weight limits -- the highest in the nation -- or the extra money will be wasted and the roads torn up again in no time."

Even his fellow GOP members don't agree with him. Hurry up 2014, let's get these clowns out of office and help the people who need the most help, not big business.

GOP isn't on board with Gov. Rick Snyder's plan to fix roads | Politics | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-16-2013)