Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meeting in Lansing Tomorrow Concerning the Supreme Cour Ruling

Yep, I agree with you. They are making it next to impossible to stay legal not to mention now we cannot help the less fortunate without putting life at risk.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Some folks will no longer be donating, others will only be donating a small amount, it has already begun.

Exactly p woody! Never been in trouble my whole life now while growing and using a Legal plant there is always the possibility of being arrested. Tired of living in fear.

And you will inevitably see the costs/donations going up now. No more will the patient see the cheap prices of their meds. Prices will be going up. Anytime the risk factors increase so does the costs associated with it. Sucks but it is already happening with what I have been hearing and seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    And you will inevitably see the costs/donations going up now. No more will the patient see the cheap prices of their meds. Prices will be going up. Anytime the risk factors increase so does the costs associated with it. Sucks but it is already happening with what I have been hearing and seeing.
    Friend of mine told me tueday night that the dispensaries around here are now charging $40-$50 a gram now....sheesh!
    "If the good Lord's willing, I'm gonna keep on chilling" - Kid Rock

1K zips coming soon to a dispensary near you! insane.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Never been in trouble my whole life
    Do you really expect us to believe that? Roflmao...

Quote Originally Posted by CgOrganic View Post
    Do you really expect us to believe that? Roflmao...
    Ya right, wants to be a pole dancer when she grows up too lol.

ROFL see roof has it right, when I grow up hehehe got plenty of years to get in trouble yet