Thread: A chart to tell you if a seed is Male or female : From TGA Subcool himself.

Medijuana.Inc2010

A chart to tell you if a seed is Male or female : From TGA Subcool himself.

A chart to tell you if a seed is Male or female:

t_g_a_%20seed%20females.jpg
    Last edited by Medijuana.Inc2010; 02-03-2013 at 05:24 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medijuana.Inc2010 For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (02-03-2013),restlesslegs (02-03-2013),roofratMI (02-03-2013)

Wow this is huge. Got to run and check my beans lol

Good stuff Medi !
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Worth taking a look at this, report your findings! I will do the same.

I remain skeptical, but am curious now and will take close empiracle notes. let's all report back on this one. thanks for posting.

I hear ya, we must investigate further. You would think if it were that simple that someone would have figured it out a long time ago.

I have to disagree with this entirely and call it bunk. The easiest way I can explain why is this.. Think of the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. Everything looks great on her. Hair, eyes, legs, curves, chest and more.. You take this beautiful woman home to plant your seed. But upon unwrapping the treasure, you get downtown and notice HEY, things aren't quite what them seem!! You've been dooped!!! But you medicate and drink enough to not care and take a ride anyway.

I seem to have a nack when picking out beans, usually with at least a 90% female success rate. I go for the petite beans, smooth with uniform color and patterns.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DailyToker For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (03-11-2013)

As long as you pick your beans better than you pick your women, your bean technique sounds right on then. lmao

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-10-2013),roofratMI (03-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by abeam-pm View Post
    As long as you pick your beans better than you pick your women, your bean technique sounds right on then. lmao