Thread: Tents 4x4 and something small for seedlings/clones

Tents 4x4 and something small for seedlings/clones

I am in mid michigan area. Searching a tent to flower in and one to run a perp in. I scaled my grow way back to where I was at nill. Bugs got to bad and had a heck of a lay off period.

Topped with that, I have comeptely downsized everything as of late. So now finally I am in a position to try a grow, and seek these items. I am not looking pay retail, as my budget wont allow that. Besides if it did, I be at the store buying.

This said if you happen to have recently upgraded, downgraded or what heave you, and have a reasonably priced setup let me know. I am not looking for handouts but certainly not wanting get slammed either.

Thanks.
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?

Check Craigslist, I have gotten some very good deals there lately. Just picked up a like new hood, retail $155.00, for $20.00. I have gotten some nice lights & ballasts for next to nothing, and see tents from time to time.

Been searching, seems some there thing retail price is a good thing for used equipment
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?

Yes some of them can be pretty bad, it takes patience to get the good deals. I have gotten very lucky with my timing, and usually get stuff there cheaper than advertised. I wish you good luck, and if I run across anything, I'll let you know.

Yeah seen a few deals in A2 as i am going there fri, I may have to hit them. Was hoping more so help someone onsite more though. Be honest, I am lery as seeing dr boob for my card, as I am buying used.

im downriver and i am about to upgrade to a 600 /digital very soon here i have a 400 up for sale in very good condition only been used for 4 small grows

HTG supply kit mag ballast hood bulb 400 hps lemme know

this exact one so far this thing has worked better then i expected

HTG Supply - HTGSupply 400 watt High Pressure Sodium Grow Light

i'm willing to part with it soon as i upgrade

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

mysteryman (01-28-2013)

I am good on lights. I appreciate the offer. I got a 1k and a 600. I just picked the 1k up. Friday will have fluro as well.

Some of them 400's will surpise you for sure. this said for the area I need to cover, 400 wont suffice. I could use it as a supplemental light, but space is a concern as well.

I have a small tent I am no longer using pm me for details.
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

Pm Sent.

I decided buy new, thanks everyone. Thread can be closed or deleted.
    Last edited by mysteryman; 02-06-2013 at 05:08 PM.