Thread: Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies

By chance anyone have one of these? I been searching one forever. Pm me way to contact if do, and be prepared to see it vanish as fast as you do. Thanks.
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post
    By chance anyone have one of these? I been searching one forever. Pm me way to contact if do, and be prepared to see it vanish as fast as you do. Thanks.
    Ann Arbor Health Collective Ann Arbor Health Collective has this strain. They are charging $75.00 a cut. Order only. Takes around 2 weeks to get the rooted cutting.

Man Roof you are the guy. I am all over that. Real deal I hope. I have seen a few fakes about, I have a bud in cali, who said they are overwhelmed with people trying crap for the money of it. . I suppose a place of their size they wouldnt risk the bad rep. Orders require membership fees, and deposit I bet? More info please. I wouldnt mind tossing out for 2 cuts to guarantee their safety.

I will post up if i get this strain in correct pheno. I do 5 bucks a clone to anyone, vetrans free. Only catch is to pass it out. Tired seeing people robbing people for a plant.
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteryman For This Useful Post:

ziggy (03-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post
    Man Roof you are the guy. I am all over that. Real deal I hope. I have seen a few fakes about, I have a bud in cali, who said they are overwhelmed with people trying crap for the money of it. . I suppose a place of their size they wouldnt risk the bad rep. Orders require membership fees, and deposit I bet? More info please. I wouldnt mind tossing out for 2 cuts to guarantee their safety.

I will post up if i get this strain in correct pheno. I do 5 bucks a clone to anyone, vetrans free. Only catch is to pass it out. Tired seeing people robbing people for a plant.
    I have one in early flower right now. It is my first Girl Scout Cookies so I am testing to see before I open my mouth and offer up cuts. It came from the site I mentioned to you also. Very small plant and it will not produce very much with what I see as of now. The other plants are towering over her. We shall see what it is.

You do not need to join or pay for membership. You have to fill out a information sheet, provide your MI drivers license and MMP card, that is it. Ask for their cuttings lists, place your order and give a deposit . I ordered Purple Paralyzer, Agent Orange, Girl Scout Cookies, Cherry Pie, Blue Dream and Chernobyl. Have not harvested any yet so no report. All the cuttings that I had ordered where very healthy and bug free. No PM nothing. A little light on their feeding but other than that perfect. Average is about 2 wks. until you can pickup.

Cool, hmm, debated to wait till you finish flower, or to bite the bullet and get 1. I called em up, and have one on order. Suppose to call me back for Friday pick up.

Now before anyone tries this, I have a friend that has a friend type deal. I wsa leery as at first they never mentioned the cherry ie crossed in it. wasnt till asked that they claimed it did. So we shall see.

Is not the quantity this plant gives but the quality from everything I read. As this will be a treat, like chocolate, wont be a every day hitter.