Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *remission*

*remission*

Was just informed that my granddaughters brain cancer is in REMISSION! Yesterday was picture day and today was the meeting with the oncologist. RSO was the saving grace. Her cancer previously had no cure until RSO said step down. Increasing the dosage to 3 ml. a day was the trick. Thanks restlesslegs for getting the proper dosage info to us! We were only giving 1.25 ml a day and it was working but not good enough. Krusty and restlesslegs suggested the 3 ml and it did the trick . So much so that my granddaughter had no burns nothing from the chemo/radiation treatments. RSO can give a patient a chance folks. Miracles of cannabis extract before my own eyes! Wow I'm blown away. Thanks to all who had any part in her healing as I am grateful for you .

The only issue however is the amount of flower to produce the 3 ml a day needed to kill the various brain cancers. Hard to come by to sustain the high level RSO treatment. Seems something WE need to work on is unlimited grows for cannabis oil extraction ONLY. Amend the law as they did!

When is the time to put a cancer patient on a maintenance dose?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

DailyToker (04-16-2013),drtarzanmd (01-16-2013),I wood (01-15-2013),Vapor (01-16-2013),ziggy (02-19-2013)

Fantastic news I'm so happy for you and your family....woot! woot!
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013)

Great to hear this news RR, I am so happy for her. I bet she is pretty darn happy herself. I sent you a pm, so check it out sometime.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post

When is the time to put a cancer patient on a maintenance dose?
    As long and hard as that battle was I would continue the 3ml dose as long as she is able to. Maintenance dose that Rick Simpson recommends is 1 gram a month for life.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013)

On the phone with sweet wife right now! I am in tears this is wonderful! Lets get ahold of Kruzty! Wow wow wow

AWESOME

10. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013)

Great News! Let's hope more people begin to get help, like this, that makes the difference. Inspiring

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013),roofratMI (01-16-2013)

I agree Cg, I would not lower her dose right now the dose Rick Simpson suggest is way too low for right now.

Roof I called and left Kruzty a message, I am sure he will be as high as I feel right now with this wonderful news! I asked him about the dosage also so hopefully he will get in touch with one of you or me. Lordy this is such wonderful news!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pepper For This Useful Post:

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you and your family, roofrat. So glad things are getting better for you all

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pepper For This Useful Post:

And you too Pepper! Everyone here has been praying and thinking about both these children. You need to do a update about lil' pep.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013)