Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *remission*

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    I love this little man! What a trooper he is and ditto to what Cg said.

Roof come down off the ceiling yet? I am so tired but still excited so can't sleep yet. Wow, wow, wow, what a fantastic day this was!
    yesterday was strange? When we got word this huge wave just washed over me and its hard to put into words but I was a mess . Just had this tremendous drained feeling almost like I was in denial. Weird I know. Today I feel great and the reality has set in my thick skull. Amazing and with good word from the pepper clan really makes me feel good today . The cannabis community works together and shares. Information on how to etc. allows us all to heal our own. This is truly amazing and dream like. We have made great strides fighting for our cannabis plant and our story validates our claims! Thank you all for fighting and being you!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (01-16-2013),CgOrganic (01-16-2013),I wood (01-17-2013),restlesslegs (01-16-2013)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (02-13-2013),CgOrganic (01-16-2013),drtarzanmd (01-16-2013),I wood (01-17-2013),roofratMI (01-16-2013),Stoneage (01-16-2013)

Hahaha.....the shirt and smile are awesome
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (01-16-2013),roofratMI (01-17-2013)

That pic is so perfect and that smile, heck yea honey you kicked cancers butt!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (01-17-2013)

this is excellent at so many levels , I always hear of remissions in some faraway article in some research study , but now we have this excellent news locally and up close and personal , this gives me a big boost in what I do as a caregiver to help others like yourselves and many others that are looking for a miracle like this.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

p^w00dy (02-13-2013),restlesslegs (02-13-2013),roofratMI (02-13-2013),Stoneage (02-13-2013)

Hi ruben! We have a lot in our state, miracle plant and making miracles happen with RSO.

Glad to see you dear friend, Welcome, I know you'll love the folks here and they will you.

do you know what type of rso that was used ,like was it a high cbd strain or a high thc strain ?

Everyone enjoys a good Ruben. Welcome to the board.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (02-18-2013)

ruben I believe they were using, when they had enough, 1 to 1 ratio of THC/CBD.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben View Post
    do you know what type of rso that was used ,like was it a high cbd strain or a high thc strain ?
    Hey ruben welcome to the site .
    RSO takes a great deal of flower to produce the healing cannabis oil extract. Basically it was beggars cant be choosers as almost all donations were accepted and utilized in my granddaughters healing process. Some flower was all THC and damn near void of CBD's but it was still used. I personally feel too much is made of the CBD issue. Good flower of any sort will do the trick. The proper dosage was eventually used and found to be the key to killing the cancer.
    The CBD is key when used for patients who cant afford to fail a drug screen. CBD is capable of killing cancers and not showing up positive on testing. Great for someone who is gainfully employed and wants to heal using cannabis instead of pharmaceutical pill cocktails.
    But in reality any well grown cannabis flower will work wonders against stopping all cancers. One mans opinion.

Forgot to mention that they (parents) prefer to use the Blue Cough strain when available. It is something like a 3:10 ratio and she is a minor so if possible they try to cool it with the high THC flower and use the high CBD when available.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (02-19-2013)