Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cannatonic #4

We would probably need to meet somewhere to get clones. Probably two trips, one to get the clones and one for the finish. During the grow we can post pics for updates. I can also create a private group here password protected is how I think I will need to do it.

Roof Majestic is my guy, lol, you know The K. Sorry thought you knew who Majestic is. He doesn't visit the forums or FB, none of the social things he gets on the pute to play video games and do research, don't think he even does email. He's more of a PBS, NASA, How's It Made, BBC, type guy. He is the one I learned from how to grow. Course me being on the pute always trying something new, sometimes it works sometimes it is a bust.

I agree with you to grow as you do if your successful with tried and true things added like your suggestion of Mykos and Stoneage's nice gifts and advice, all which have added to my knowledge and made my plants buds larger, yoo-hoo! I sincerely appreciate all you growers who share your knowledge and Really know their stuff and it isn't just garbage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (12-28-2012)

King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-28-2012)

That's the ticket! Very cool hehehehe, KMAN and I got a nice chuckle from that one. Saved image

I was under the impression MH has less stretching than HPS. The DIFF has a lot to do w internodal stretching. I also believe the less dark time you give them, perhaps there can be more growth, but w less stretching if that's possible.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (12-29-2012)

Medijuana.Inc2010
    I've also run veg 24 hrs, instead of 18 & have found there is no acceleration in the growth, at least none worth the 24 hr veg time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Medijuana.Inc2010 For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-29-2012)

One of the reasons I have MH in the veg rooms is due to the mothers growth.

I didn't see much diff if I vegged with 24 hrs of light, instead of 18 either.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-29-2012)

I had tested the last one I harvested with the same results. This is nice, a rush high to the head that only last around 5 to 10 minutes, this goes away so subtly it was hard to notice, no headache, nice light fruity taste, smooth. Now the only thing I can not tell you is the pain relief. RSO has me not feeling much pain lately so someone else will have to test that for me. Friend up north loves this plant, he does not use any THC, and finds maximum pain relief.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (12-29-2012)