Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jax Farmer's Market

Jax Farmer's Market

I hadn't been in a while but stopped by yesterday. Quite a good selection and folks were feeling the Christmas Spirit. Lots of reasonably priced medicine available. Worth the ride.

Yes...that is the best place for meds. Amazing herb selection.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Last time I was there it was closed. I wonder how I could find out IF it ever reopens again. Great meds, great prices, and nice people. Now I have no care giver, but I have a bag of seeds that I am going to spread all over the county, Got to love being the modern day Johnaton Apple Seed. The state police have got nothing better to do then bust back yard plants with a helocopter, lets give them something to do. A modern day protest damn it.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johntho For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (03-30-2013),roofratMI (03-30-2013),Stoneage (03-31-2013)

throw em out the car windows while driving down the road. that should keep em busy lol

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

Johntho (04-11-2013),restlesslegs (03-31-2013),Stoneage (03-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Johntho View Post
    Last time I was there it was closed. I wonder how I could find out IF it ever reopens again. Great meds, great prices, and nice people. Now I have no care giver, but I have a bag of seeds that I am going to spread all over the county, Got to love being the modern day Johnaton Apple Seed. The state police have got nothing better to do then bust back yard plants with a helocopter, lets give them something to do. A modern day protest damn it.
    The Jackson Market is open daily, however the system for getting meds is different due to the supreme court ruling. It's best just to go there and see how it works. They will explain it to you.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (03-31-2013),Johntho (04-11-2013),restlesslegs (03-31-2013),roofratMI (03-31-2013)

(517) 796-8037 (Jackson Market) I believe the hours are 11 am to 5 pm, maybe 6 pm.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

Johntho (04-11-2013)

RoofratMI, I do better then that. Throwing them out the window doesn't do the job actually planting them does. So I take along my bag of seeds and my trusty trowel, and plant as many as possible when I mushroom hunt. Hopefully, most will grow and go to seed. Giving the State cops something to do.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Johntho For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (04-11-2013)

Trouble is Stoneage, I live in Battle Creek and to go over to Jackson doesn't make much sense unless I can get product the same trip. For right now, with a combination of street pot and some more I found that a care giver was able to give me. (for a donation). ( yes I know it is illegal, if caught I will plead not guilty and plead my case to a jury, tying up the court should be an objective and a priority of anyone caught with pot.) Thanks for the information, if I happen over that way, I will stop and see how it works. John

Thanks for the phone number, didn't see it when I posted this.
    Last edited by Johntho; 04-11-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Didn't see phone number that stonage left.

Will somebody please kill that damn bug, every time I see it, I think it is crawling on my screen. ( - :

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Johntho For This Useful Post:

Vapor (04-11-2013)