My card Expires 1-2014 ...
    But you can see how it Fooled me ....

Dang it Anyways ....

I Tried ....
    I thought i was Special ...
    So much for that .... LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to drtarzanmd For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (01-01-2013)

LOL Tarzan Should be April Fools Day, nice date eh?, the bills go into effect.

I received my renewal card at about the same time, mid-November. It's good until 1-1-14. The strange thing is it also says effective date 10-27-12. So, it's a 14+ month card. ????

I'm wondering if all of us with valid cards will be getting new cards that are good for another year? Or do we have to wait until we renew again?

Bruce I believe that nothing will take effect until April 1st. Then those renewing after that should be getting the two year. That is pretty cool they made yours for 14 months. Mine is due to be renewed by May so I should get one of the two year ones. I don't think any other changes will occur until you get the next card.

Maybe need to send a photo in with your renewal.. They may start adding photos.

It will be interesting how they will inform us of the new laws and what we need to do when we send our apps in. Bet there is some confusion this coming year.

Hey Dr, Not to rain on a parade, your original card had 2 months till it expired? You renewed that 2 months early. If check old card with new, bet dates are close to each other on issueance. I was debating on renewing or just using recommendation. Well I am a week away from expire, with paperwork in their hands now two weeks.

We shall see the wait period t took to renew. I got nothing but time. Peace
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post
    Hey Dr, Not to rain on a parade, your original card had 2 months till it expired? You renewed that 2 months early. If check old card with new, bet dates are close to each other on issueance. I was debating on renewing or just using recommendation. Well I am a week away from expire, with paperwork in their hands now two weeks.

We shall see the wait period t took to renew. I got nothing but time. Peace
    I had mine come back in 2 wks. They have stepped up their game finally. My bet is you receive the card this week?

Roof thanks for that tidbit. Hope they have mine here in the time frame. With me bet it be another month or 6 just for the clouds that seems to follow me. But will post up minute it comes into hand.

Btw Roof, I will take you up on that bet. just due to fact I know how state loves me. Say a brand new shiny nickle to the winner? Lmao. Thanks for the info bro.
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?