Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HB-4834, HB-4851, HB-4853, HB-4856 Senate vote (12-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by CgOrganic View Post
    I'd like to see the vote scorecard. Who voted yes to the bills.
    Yes me too! It will be our target!

You all want to know how these people think?? take a read on this: 10 things that happened at the Michigan Legislature -- and 3 that didn't | Politics/Election 2012 | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Scroll down until you locate the part where we lost most of our ability to recall em. Scary stuff I tell yah.
    While we have our eyes on other things they sneak this kinda of sheet into the mix. This only shows that they fear us ( the voters ) and will do what ever it takes to hold onto their bs jobs. Freedom is dying my friends and they are killing it with each session they have in which they have to vote on things. Still like repubiccans? Excuse me I think I am going to be ill.

Folks I am hearing the call for us to join with other groups and support them in their causes. Justice and Liberty is at stake now.
    Can we afford to do other wise?
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fat Freddy For This Useful Post:

hardgreenone (12-14-2012)

I smell something really stinky, is that Hitler I see over there? Oh hell it's Snyder

The bastards stayed up all night so they could screw us but good. And they sure did.

They changed the caregiver qualifications to exclude those with non drug related felonies.

I can't believe they passed 4834 after having it fail twice. I gave up and went to bed around 3:30, they must have passed it after that. They were all delirious and tired at that point, many of them just wanted to leave. Some were to the point they were not making sense when they spoke.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    Yes me too! It will be our target!
    The roll call for the bills
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-14-2012),roofratMI (12-15-2012),washtenaut (12-14-2012)

Well I hate to say this but I told everyone so. These reps care for only thing.. their jobs and the money they can get from screwing the people.
    Now I must go apply some prep H cause my arse hurts.

Oh as a after thought: How does these laws affect us now? In plan language plz.
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by CgOrganic View Post
    MI Senate voted on the bills today

HB-4851 Defines bonafide physician/patient relationship. Defines "closed, locked facility". Synchronizes "patient" same as "qualifying patient". Synchronizes "caregiver" and "primary caregiver". This is the Bill Dr.Bob was promoting.
    "Well, with my bona fide definition (that 5 point thing we were working on over summer) 4851 might be a little more workable. What were the objections or was it just a party issue?

The key is recognizing the difference between a diagnostic and a consultative physician visit. Most MMJ certifications are consults for known and documented conditions, rather than dealing with an unknown lump or pain. It is right in the medical record, what is in question is if MMJ might be of help."

Dr. Bob

from his mouth---

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja soldier For This Useful Post:

hardgreenone (12-15-2012)

now you know why dr bob was so quick to bad mouth the protest. Can't have the people messing with his lobbying efforts to change the act.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BassManD For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (12-15-2012),ganja soldier (01-29-2013),roofratMI (12-15-2012)