Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HB-4834, HB-4851, HB-4853, HB-4856 Senate vote (12-13-2012)

This link shows the language that was so bad. Funny how they trim things down and make them look so good.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docume...-HEBH-4834.htm

The way they operate will never make sense to me. I know one thing for sure, if law enforcement was allowed to access the data base just because they had a suspicion, there would be abuse. Lots of abuse ending in prison, fines and confiscations for many patients and caregivers. Also, there would have been nothing to stop the feds from getting our info and prosecuting us.
    Make a note of those who votes yes, as these are the enemies of the sick and suffering. These are the politicians that have no human compassion, and who must be voted out of office at all cost.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-15-2012)

They are at it right now at 12:30 am again passing more stuff while we sleep.. No joke..

They took a break so they could go out & burn one. They will be back @ 1:30 am. They are going to screw us, even if it takes all night.

I'm sure they make these late night sessions happen all the time right... Lol.. These sessions the last few days have proved we the people don't really have a voice. I really can't believe how the last few days have went. They know now they can pretty much do what they want, and screw who ever as long and hard as they want.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Green For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-15-2012)

3 am, they are headed out to smoke another one. They will be back to finish screwing their constituents soon.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-15-2012),roofratMI (12-14-2012)

wtf.......
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Quote Originally Posted by washtenaut View Post
    What was the secondary voting all about in relation to HB4834? I thought it was coming up for a re-vote and then it seemed to get bypassed for the time being, a temporary passing of the bill?

Any ideas what that was about and are we certain that 4834 is dead?

I guess a temporary passing of the bill is done when there are not enough votes...like at 6pm. Then, later, when the deals are made and they have enough votes, they can come back to bills that were 'temporarily passed' earlier. At least that is how it looks to me.

I'd be curious to know what we were bargained away for. In other words, who changed their votes from 6pm to 4am and was it for pieces of silver? What was the value of the rights of the 200,000+ cannabis patients and caregivers?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to washtenaut For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (12-14-2012),hardgreenone (12-14-2012),roofratMI (12-14-2012)

I'd like to see the vote scorecard. Who voted yes to the bills.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (12-14-2012)