Thread: Measurement conversion :)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (12-05-2012),p^w00dy (12-04-2012),roofratMI (12-03-2012)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (12-05-2012),roofratMI (12-13-2012)

Printed and hung up next to the sink by the flower room. Although I'm pretty good with the conversions by now though, but not always...thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BassManD For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (12-03-2012)

Speaking of weights an measures. I recently made a quantity of CO2 hash that I would like to use in recipes. For instance, I use two grams of shake per fluid ounce for tinctures. If I used the hash instead, how much should I use per fluid ounce? If someone knows the answer to 1oz cannabis= _____ grams of hash, I can figure from there. I got 9-10 gm hash per oz when I processed the hash. Should I substitute 9-10 grams of has for a recipe that calls for an oz? Thanks in advance .
    "If the good Lord's willing, I'm gonna keep on chilling" - Kid Rock

Yep! I figure I get about 4 grams of RSO from an ounce and figured what I normally put in a half cup of butter of mj then did the conversion. You got it right! so what you baking me? hehehehe

Lets say 1 gram of hash, based on your amounts and we'll say by 10, would equal out to be the same as 2.8 grams of mj, 1 gram of hash for your tincture should give you a nice dose if not a bit more then what your used to. If you get about 9-1 gram of hash is equivalent to a bit over 3 grams of bud. If you want about the same effect I would use less then a gram of hash per ounce of tincture or if you made 3 ounces of tincture to 2 grams of hash it would come out to be more of what your used to using.

[QUOTE=restlesslegs;9104]Yep! I figure I get about 4 grams of RSO from an ounce and figured what I normally put in a half cup of butter of mj then did the conversion. You got it right! so what you baking me? hehehehe

I dunno what I am going to make with it yet, I've got to do something with it other than just smoke it. For the holidays I am making some canna candies. I make a shell in the mold with chocolate, add chopped almonds and chopped dried cherries and coconut flakes, then put in 3/4 tsp of coconut oil infused with cannabis at the same ratio that I use for butter. I top off the mold with more chocolate....yummy.
    "If the good Lord's willing, I'm gonna keep on chilling" - Kid Rock

10. The Following User Says Thank You to p^w00dy For This Useful Post:

femaledragonfly (03-18-2013)

OMG those sound like death in a cookie nummy is right

Oh ya. Nothing wrong with making them strong. Less of a dose is all . Just nibble till you get the dose you need and take note. Beats smoking IMO.
    Attached Images Attached Images