Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: latest on the orange bud

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    you know what im not goin to trim it up only cause i wana see what it does...but i did take a clone of it just now
    Not_sure_if_serious.jpg
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Quote Originally Posted by abeam-pm View Post
    A result nuclear fall-out most definitely, may enhance buzz. like Roof said, a few thinning cuts and possibly a slight bikini wax down there.
    that is hilarious, bikini wax lol

you know what im not goin to trim it up only cause i wana see what it does...but i did take a clone of it just now
    If you remove the smaller, weaker branches you will get larger better quality buds. I would suggest doing some trimming, at least remove some of the tiny lower branches.

The plants I grew from those seeds had very large buds, if this one does the same, it might collapse on itself!

loll i cleaned her up shit is good now got most of the huge fan leafs off and light can pass now

loll i cleaned her up shit is good now got most of the huge fan leafs off and light can pass now
    Whatever you do, don't remove the fan leaves. they make the food for the plant, and without them....No buds. Refer to post #13.

large fan leaves are your ladies sugar factory. Sugar = power. The leaves is where the photosynthesis takes place so don't get too crazy snapping them out of there. the inner growth is what we mean. those little shoots that come from the bottom of the inner branches and anything growing near the main must leave but leave the large fan leaves.