Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading pics

Uploading pics

Why is it when I try to upload pictures it says no image selected.

Can you tell me the steps you take Ziggy

I go in the gallery to the marijuana pictures topic and try to upload my bud pictures and it wont let me I select the file and then click the upload and it says no file selected but it let me put them in my profile.

I don't see how it won't work. It let me very quickly add a pic. You browse and found the pic you wanted from your computer, then you chose upload and it wont' do anything?

Yes it says no file selected. I was able to put them on other forums just not this one

this is what I get ( No Image specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator ) I get this after I select a pic and click on upload

Im trying to post in marijuana plants in the gallery

Ziggy I can not find out why your not able to. I'll keep checking to see if I can find out why.

Let me check something else with you. When you browse (your computer) you click on your picture, then does the file come up in the box next to browse here?

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Ziggy I can not find out why your not able to. I'll keep checking to see if I can find out why.

Let me check something else with you. When you browse (your computer) you click on your picture, then does the file come up in the box next to browse here?
    yes it does show up there just tried it again it still does the same thing.

Damn I am sorry I have no clue why it isn't' letting you. No settings have been changed here, except the larger pics in the forums again unless we start dragging, then it will have to be changed back to thumbnails again. Have you uploaded pics in the gallery before with no problems?

Try a different picture and see if you get the same message, and what is the end of your file like gif, jpeg?