Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uploading pics

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Damn I am sorry I have no clue why it isn't' letting you. No settings have been changed here, except the larger pics in the forums again unless we start dragging, then it will have to be changed back to thumbnails again. Have you uploaded pics in the gallery before with no problems?

Try a different picture and see if you get the same message, and what is the end of your file like gif, jpeg?
    Ive tried about 4 months ago and it did the same thing then. I havent uploaded any thing to the gallery but if you go to my profile my pictures are there the ones Im tring to put in the gallery.I wanted to show my autoflowers I made from cross breading.

Now that you say that I remember a few folks having problems but I thought Vapor had straightened that out for everyone. Hopefully one of us can get it where your able to upload the photos Ziggy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

ziggy (11-13-2012)

He has to make a category for his pics first. small button on right hand side. this will set up a category he will name Ziggy and he can put his pics in there.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (11-12-2012),restlesslegs (11-12-2012),ziggy (11-13-2012)

Woo hoo Thank you, thank you Roof!