Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RSO, BHO, Insulin, and Diabetes

Sounds like there are two of us for sure Stoneage. Sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by CgOrganic View Post
    Good luck with that. Rose's doctor cut the conversation short (U of M healthcare) when she started to talk about MMJ. We just compare her stats to her baseline that was established to see the difference.
    That's probably just her doctor, not U of M healthcare system. I have MS and one of my doctors is a U of M neurologist. She's the one who signed the LARA paperwork for me, twice. She's all for it if it helps, but she is a younger doctor and not set in her ways. : )

I'm just starting to learn of RSO and it's possible curative possibilities. Amazing this miracle medicine hasn't been studied. Is it just the stigma of marijuana? Or is it big business (pharma companies) worried about profits? There really should be major studies done to understand the possible relief and help it could provide. If someone is making it wrong and it doesn't help them, they just assume it doesn't work. Too many variables, the strain, the process, as well as dosage amounts are all rather confusing for someone trying to learn about it.

Bruce it is confusing and so very many variables to it! I am always learning new ways, different ways, many do not work others work very well. We are all teaching each other through the process. It gets easier once you can read through some of it, you then can start skimming through things quickly, you will find what works for you and what doesn't, like growing. Best to ask questions if you have any, a lot of bad info out there along with the good, a few here have a lot of experience making, using, dosing, etc. Ask away I know those who have the knowledge will gladly help.

RSO or cannabis oil is astounding, when made from the correct products and cleaned well, it has been proven to heal and repair even DNA in our bodies. Rather one believes in evolution or God there is no mistaking this is a living, growing plant here for us to use to its greatest potential.

Bruce, here is a good resource for all things concerning cannabis and medicine. It's a real eye opener.
    Granny Storm Crows list 2012.

Download a copy for yourself. Right click "save as"
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Bruce it is confusing and so very many variables to it! I am always learning new ways, different ways, many do not work others work very well. We are all teaching each other through the process. It gets easier once you can read through some of it, you then can start skimming through things quickly, you will find what works for you and what doesn't, like growing. Best to ask questions if you have any, a lot of bad info out there along with the good, a few here have a lot of experience making, using, dosing, etc. Ask away I know those who have the knowledge will gladly help.

RSO or cannabis oil is astounding, when made from the correct products and cleaned well, it has been proven to heal and repair even DNA in our bodies. Rather one believes in evolution or God there is no mistaking this is a living, growing plant here for us to use to its greatest potential.
    restless; I hear you and understand what you're saying. MMJ has helped me with my MS pain to such an extent that I find it a miracle. A few hits off of the bong and I can feel the pain subsiding almost immediately. There have been strains that didn't work (for me), even seemed to make it worse. Like I've said, my caregiver has a huge heart and has supplied me with about 10 or so strains to see which ones worked best. He wants me to find several that work best so I don't build up a tolerance to a certain strain and I can switch around. He's very caring and hardly charges me for trying out different strains.

But back OT, my concerns about RSO are the variables I mentioned. People making it at home is not ideal, IMO. First off, they have no way to produce an oil that comes out the same every time. And it's being made in people's homes that are not sterile like a lab would be. This is an example of self-medicating that causes the "experts" to disparage this treatment. There is no doubt in my mind that this oil could very well be the miracle cure for many people with certain illnesses. That's why I say it should be studied by the "powers that be" and given the green light to treat people. Making a blanket statement saying it cures cancer is scary simply because it may not work on certain types of cancer. What I would love to see? Not that I ever wish cancer on anyone, but if someone really, really famous came out and said they had terminal cancer and were going to skip chemo and radiation and just use RSO and they were cured, it would force the "powers that be" to actually study it the way it should be studied. A famous person would get the attention and media involved unlike any of us "nobodies" can. It's sad, but until some studies are done, it's always going to be controversial. Another thing that is going against us is people like Rick Simpson. Listening to him tell people not to use chemo and radiation and telling them RSO will cure them is hurting us more than helping us. It gives the "experts" the ammo they need to point to him and say, "this guy is a criminal, he is practicing medicine without a license". These are just my opinions. But, with that being said, if I ever get cancer, I will go the RSO route. I'm a believer, 100%. I know this reads like I'm coming off as arguing, but it's just there is no established method to ensure each and every batch of oil comes out the exact same way. Also, while I believe it may be a cure for many, many people, I worry it may not work on certain types of cancer. And if people use it as their only method of treatment and they die, it just makes oil look like a snake-oil. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to start a debate (argue) about this. I firmly believe this very well may be a cure for many people. But we need the "experts" on board and to study it. And, IMO, we can't allow the drug companies to run these tests. I don't trust them one bit, not with the billions of dollars involved. They can buy any results they want.

Long rant, I know. I just wish there were major celebrities endorsing RSO or a non-profit studying it. Maybe that would get it the attention it needs. Hell, even if ABC News were to do an investigation on it and let the world know what's going on, it would spark some much needed studies on it. People argue it's a schedule 1 drug, so it's illegal to study it with the federal laws in place. Well, it's time to wake people up ang get it rescheduled as a schedule 2 drug so it can be studied. I find it crazy that morphine is also a schedule 1 drug and you can walk into any hospital and watch them use it by the gallon!
    Last edited by Bruce; 01-17-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CgOrganic View Post
    Bruce, here is a good resource for all things concerning cannabis and medicine. It's a real eye opener.
    Granny Storm Crows list 2012.

Download a copy for yourself. Right click "save as"
    LMAO. I've been reading her posts for several years. It gets too complicated at times and it would take me way too long to do all that reading but she makes great points. Common sense at it's best. I'm a firm believer that the stigma of the 60's hippy smoking dope just for the high is the main reason so many narrow minded people are against doing the much needed studies. Not that I've never used it recreationally, I will admit it. Probably around 1975 or so is the first time I tried it. Does that mean it shouldn't be studied and used for people suffering? No, forget the hippies. This is a medicine that must be investigated, IMO. Not to do so would be criminal!

As John Lennon sang; (sorry, I don't know how to post from youtube)

I'm sick and tired of hearing things
    From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites
    All I want is the truth
    Just gimme some truth

I've had enough of reading things
    By neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians
    All I want is the truth
    Just gimme some truth

No short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of Tricky Dicky
    Is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me
    With just a pocketful of hope
    Money for dope
    Money for rope

I'm sick to death of seeing things
    From tight-lipped, condescending, mama's little chauvinists
    All I want is the truth
    Just gimme some truth now

I've had enough of watching scenes
    Of schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnas
    All I want is the truth now
    Just gimme some truth

Thanks, restless!

I <really> need to learn how to embed youtube videos to message boards. I belong to a few other boards and still can't figure it out. : )
    It usually just posts with just a link. Thanks for putting it up, it really should be our mantra, "All We Want Is The Truth."

I saw another board and there was deep discussion about RSO. It looks more like a stoner board though. rollitup.org
    Has anyone ever read or posted there? A poster over there was talking, recently, about making the highest grade RSO he could, "giving it away to a friend with Hodgkin's Lymphoma for 12 years. He is now cancer free."

Looking at that board, the Michigan area is huge!

edit; off to the dentist I go......root canal. Hey doc? Keep your freaking pain pills, I have something better........LMAO
    Last edited by Bruce; 01-17-2013 at 12:45 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (01-17-2013)

LOL Bruce hope it helps with the pain enough. There is a huge movement here in Michigan. I've gotten a lot of good info from RIO but you need a bit of knowledge to weed through some of it.

Videos, in the message area in the last section hover your mouse over the little symbols, the next to last is for youtube links. When your at youtube there is a share button, click on it and copy - paste that link. I don't always write the correct directions so if you can't figure it out from that just let me know.

Update:
    I have found with the high CBD RSO that it has to be mixed with the THC RSO to be more effective. I got a bit depressed when I went straight CBD, and Marvin (my little doggy is on RSO too) didn't do as well either, when I added THC RSO it is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    LOL Bruce hope it helps with the pain enough. There is a huge movement here in Michigan. I've gotten a lot of good info from RIO but you need a bit of knowledge to weed through some of it.

Videos, in the message area in the last section hover your mouse over the little symbols, the next to last is for youtube links. When your at youtube there is a share button, click on it and copy - paste that link. I don't always write the correct directions so if you can't figure it out from that just let me know.

Update:
    I have found with the high CBD RSO that it has to be mixed with the THC RSO to be more effective. I got a bit depressed when I went straight CBD, and Marvin (my little doggy is on RSO too) didn't do as well either, when I added THC RSO it is perfect.
    Your directions for youtube are probably correct. I've had it explained to me before but I do it so seldom, I usually forget. (yes, my MS. I blame everything on it! lol)

Making RSO looks a little intimidating. I am a danger in a kitchen. Luckily, my wife is on board and she's really good around hot, burning things.
    She watched the video with me, nodded and said she could do that, no problem. We'll see. Think I'll start with the G-13 strain?

Now I get to make a phone call with a numb mouth. Sure hope I don't sound even more stupid than I usually do. : )