Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RSO, BHO, Insulin, and Diabetes

Good job restless Im glad its working. I cant wait to be able to use rso for mine. Ive been doing a lot of research on autoflowers and even found a autoflower forum just for autos and I found out autos are really high in cbd. So I am starting an auto flower project to see what I can do. Autos have different needs than regular marijuana plants they use only half the amount of nutes in a feeding.I have seen autos grown bigger than regular plants that I have grown indoors.And on top of that we are getting my wife her card this month and will give me 12 more plants to grow.I will be her care giver that way I can have 5 ozs and she can have 2 and a half. And I want to start makeing rso out of most of it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (11-12-2012),restlesslegs (11-12-2012)

Cool Ziggy! I think you will be very pleased with the results. Will you be getting it tested to find out the CBD count? It is so expensive to do when there is no extra money. Cannalynics, I don't think I ever spell their name correctly, has a great discount program you save money with each additional one you have tested at the same time and I think the 5th is free. Would be cool to get a few of us together to split the cost if we were to ever have the desire to do that at the same time.

How is your wife doing? I really am tickled you are back with each other she is a good woman. How have you been doing with the trac being removed?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

ziggy (11-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    LOL well they say I'm a dreamer
    It's really the way to go...

(maybe that's just my a.d.d. talkin'.)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (11-12-2012)

Cool Ziggy! I think you will be very pleased with the results. Will you be getting it tested to find out the CBD count? It is so expensive to do when there is no extra money. Cannalynics, I don't think I ever spell their name correctly, has a great discount program you save money with each additional one you have tested at the same time and I think the 5th is free. Would be cool to get a few of us together to split the cost if we were to ever have the desire to do that at the same time.

How is your wife doing? I really am tickled you are back with each other she is a good woman. How have you been doing with the trac being removed?
    My wife is doing good I wont be getting it tested probally.I half to grow enought to make some.I havent saved any trimmings because I wanted to make sure all my mites were gone and they are.Ive started over 2 times with fresh seeds I havent seen any mites since we sprayed a few months ago with zero-mite. Im having dificult sleeping with the trachea gone I half to have another sleep study and cant until my hole is completely closed. I will be getting a bipap instead of a cpap this time the bipap isnt constant pressure like the cpap is thats why I couldnt use it.How are you doing sounds like your diabeteies is doing good. I hope every thing else is going good for you.

Thats a good idea to split the cost on a bunch of samples at cannalytics.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

LOL well they say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm Not the Only One...
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

Abe I think there is probably enough of us here that we could split the cost easily and come up with 5 (or more) test samples.

Great idea. I could kick in for that.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

Abe I think there is probably enough of us here that we could split the cost easily and come up with 5 (or more) test samples.
    I almost always have some samples that need testing, and I live a couple blocks from Cannalytics. If anyone ever wants to go in on some testing to save some money, let me know. I don't get a lot of samples tested that I would like to, because of the price.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post: