Thread: Taking care of your patients

Taking care of your patients

I have been keeping the patients up to date on the Bills, some of the court cases, and what LEO has been doing. Thankfully they are responsible adults and follow the "rules". I feel like a mother to them even though one patient is older then me. I probably talk too much and send them too many emails to keep them up to date but I really feel like as a caregiver it is my responsibility to make sure they are aware of what is going on. They are beginning to do research on the issues and benefits of MM themselves. One patient has sent me some links after he found out how sneaky the gov't is which I thought was pretty cool.

Yes it is a part of being a total caregiver to inform the patients and keep them abreast of the law. When they start to participate and generate new news sources to accentuate the issues at hand you have enlightened them, good work. Your patient should be lucky as you seem to truly look out for their best interest on all matters. That is a true caregiver. Congratulations

Sick people do a lot better when they know that people care. A little compassion goes a long ways. Thanks, Bb

You are so right Bb and it is not hard to do. Sometimes even a smile and kind hello can brighten a persons day.

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    Yes it is a part of being a total caregiver to inform the patients and keep them abreast of the law. When they start to participate and generate new news sources to accentuate the issues at hand you have enlightened them, good work. Your patient should be lucky as you seem to truly look out for their best interest on all matters. That is a true caregiver. Congratulations
    I am lucky to have such wonderful patients! Thank you

edit peace
    Last edited by ganja soldier; 05-23-2012 at 07:08 AM.

it`s karma baby..lol Love the topic. Patients come first .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kitkat For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (06-07-2012)