Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome news about the Cannatonic #4

Awesome news about the Cannatonic #4

I am sharing this from a friends post who got one of the cuts from me earlier this year. He is on a quest for breeding the highest CBD plant he can. This is so friggen awesome!

have been using cannatonic # 4 for about 3 weeks now and today I purchased a home marijuana drug test that test for THC , the results were negative for thc in my urine sample , the cannatonic # 4 has been tested at two labs at around 14% CBD and 1/2 % THC so I am confident to report that at least for this strain , it can be used by those patients that are afraid of being flagged on a drug test and that require the pain relief on the job like myself , this strain is for those who do not like to feel impaired and can be used as needed

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (11-05-2012),CgOrganic (11-04-2012),CountryBoy (11-04-2012),pepper (11-04-2012),p^w00dy (11-06-2012),roofratMI (11-04-2012),washtenaut (11-04-2012)

That is huge news. I haven't been medicating because of the pre-employment tests and the pain is driving me nuts. Something like this is a godsend.
    restless...is that the same cut I received from you? I better get clones and get it into flower asap.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Yep Yoo-hoo! It sure is this is huge! Lil' pepper will be able to tolerate a higher dose too. Since it has a small amount of THC that will help the body accept the CBD but not so much to make you high or show up in the blood or urine. This has me very hyped. Yay!!!!!

That is good news for sure, but keep in mind that some drug tests are much more sensitive than others. Many employers will use the lower cost, less sensitive tests to save money but the better tests will pick up .5% THC. Make sure you know the test parameters before you put your job on the line.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (11-05-2012),CgOrganic (11-04-2012),restlesslegs (11-05-2012),roofratMI (11-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    That is good news for sure, but keep in mind that some drug tests are much more sensitive than others. Many employers will use the lower cost, less sensitive tests to save money but the better tests will pick up .5% THC. Make sure you know the test parameters before you put your job on the line.
    Great point Stoneage! I got excited...lol

Most companies go the cheaper route, but some tests will pick up THC 2 weeks after smoking. I have passed tests after 2 days, but not after any heavy smoking. If your employer does on-site testing, chances are the tests are not super sensitive, and gas chromatography testing is an expense many employers will try to avoid. Hopefully soon some breeder will find or develop a strain with THC levels so low that they will be below the cutoff level for even the GC & LC testing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (11-05-2012)

so far I have used 3 different urine test and all have been negative for thc , my daughter used the cannatonic # 4 also for 2 days and did a urine test and was negative also

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-26-2013)

Ruben - was your method of use smoking, vaping, medibles, or rso?
    I have been smoking it and it works beautifully. Stops my back pain and spasms without the spaciness I usually get.
    No problems concentrating and staying on task.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-26-2013)

I used my vaporizor, smoked out of my pipe , in tinchure form,and medibles, I have not used it in the rso form , but made some hash and tried that also for all 3 test , my daughter only smoked it before her test For my last test I purchased urine test strips from alere which are used by many companies they test at 50 ng/ml cutoff , the stuff is great , its just enough to take the edge off without feeling medicated , I am glad that you are doing well on it also , marijuana has come a long way in a short time
    Last edited by ruben; 03-26-2013 at 07:56 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (03-26-2013),restlesslegs (03-26-2013)