Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome news about the Cannatonic #4

I do love this strain. I will be making some rso from it soon. I'm really looking forward to that.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (03-27-2013)

I hope cannatonic works better for you than it did for me. I bought a fem seed from the attitude grew it didn't like the taste and trashed the clones I made.But I like the Indica tasting ones. Just like hazes I don't care for any of them either.I bought new seeds last month to start over again this time I bought what I really like KC Brains afghani special those were the first seeds I ever bought and I bought them again haven't had any afghani special in 8 years. I also bought whitelabel double gum. I hope thaose are good they seem to be growing pretty good. I also got a freebie of world of seeds mazar kush fem gonna try that one to. I also have an indica peno of jack herer from a good friend on here. That one is really good.

Hey Zig..I heard the Cannatonic #1 tasted bad. This is the Cannatonic #4. Tastes and smells great.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

Where does cannatonic #4 come from all I see from resin seeds is just cannatonic that is what I bought about 2 or 3 years ago

Cannatonic #4 is just a high CBD genotype of regular cannatonic that was discovered through having it tested. It doesn't have very much thc in it.

if you are looking for a a high cbd sativa strain I purchased some seeds from attitude seed co. and the strain is called yummy and was developed by cbd crew , with help from stoneage I had it tested at 2.1 % thc and 6.8% cbd, the lead breeder at cbd crew used to work for resin seeds and was the one that developed the cannatonic strain , but no longer works for them as far as I know , so she has some knowledge of high cbd strains

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruben For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (03-27-2013),restlesslegs (03-27-2013),roofratMI (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ruben View Post
    if you are looking for a a high cbd sativa strain I purchased some seeds from attitude seed co. and the strain is called yummy and was developed by cbd crew , with help from stoneage I had it tested at 2.1 % thc and 6.8% cbd, the lead breeder at cbd crew used to work for resin seeds and was the one that developed the cannatonic strain , but no longer works for them as far as I know , so she has some knowledge of high cbd strains
    Great information ruben

Ziggy perhaps you'll be at an event or function this year where one of us who has the canna #4 can get you a cut.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

ziggy (03-28-2013)