Thread: TigerTime

TigerTime

I know I picked them to lose in the first round, but then they were not clicking yet and now they are running on all cylinders. With the way we are pitching I think I am about to witness my 3rd World Series Championship while I am able to appreciate it. I would still say that last years team was better, but that is Baseball, You never know what will happen.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CountryBoy For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (10-24-2012)

I agree CountryBoy. Once you get to the dance anything can happen and usually does. 2 teams left so its 50/50 now. Got to like the Tigers pitching of late, I going with my home town hero's Detroit Tigers. "Bless you Boys". How about a little trivia fun? Who coined the phrase " Bless you Boys"?

Sparky
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
    Sparky
    Nope Al Akerman channel 4 sportscaster.
    http://squaretender.com/bless-boys-man-al-ackerman/

Sparky had the book with that title but did not coin the phrase.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

CountryBoy (10-25-2012)

Don't know channel 4 I grew up watching them on channel 3 Fetzer Broadcasting who owned them at the time.