Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barter Corner

This is great! Keep these high CBD strains available to fight cancer etc.. Awesome work gang

im looking for another titan flow n grow and also interested in more lights digital please in the west mi area

Vapor is there anyway we can separate the actual barter and want its from the conversations. Can you transfer out the barter corner posts into another thread so people who have things can actually be noticed? I did not even notice that once again I was off topic, my bad and I apologize Again.

Well my oil cured 1 brain cancer patient and now I have 2 more I'm treating so the iso2 is not for sale. Patient 2 started treatment 3 weeks ago and cat scan today had the boys tumor shrunk by 1/3rd and now improving every day. Patient 3 just started treatment but is already sitting up and eating again. So the oil seems to be working on them as well as the first patient.Doctors are floored again and the same team that was my 1st patients docs is the one doing the small boy. Guess they've written me up a report on the oil curing the cancer. Can't wait to get those reports..........
    So can't sell this thing as it seems to be curing brain cancer.......................
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir
    Berrien County Compassion Club
    http://berriencocompassionclub.ning.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kruzty View Post
    Well my oil cured 1 brain cancer patient and now I have 2 more I'm treating so the iso2 is not for sale. Patient 2 started treatment 3 weeks ago and cat scan today had the boys tumor shrunk by 1/3rd and now improving every day. Patient 3 just started treatment but is already sitting up and eating again. So the oil seems to be working on them as well as the first patient.Doctors are floored again and the same team that was my 1st patients docs is the one doing the small boy. Guess they've written me up a report on the oil curing the cancer. Can't wait to get those reports..........
    So can't sell this thing as it seems to be curing brain cancer.......................
    Wow Kruzty! That is so amazing you are a friend of God.

Tips in another thread about how you use it well, the iso2? I just got one from a friend, price he ask he almost gave it to me, and haven't run it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    That is great! We must know the same people I just got the otto and some seeds that were bred between the otto and a cannatonic. I have months to go yet before I'll have any and I can hardly wait. The reports from people who have used the high CBD meds is amazing.

Can you take on another patient?
    Yes, maybe we do know the same people. I only know one person that has the Otto x Cannatonic seeds. There are probably very few people who have crossed these two strains. I have been trying to replace a patient that moved to California for over 2 months now. I am having problems growing and breeding the strains I need due to reduced plant count.
    Not to mention paying a big chunk of the growing expenses with money from my job. The grow was at least breaking even before the loss of the patient.
    Last edited by Stoneage; 06-06-2012 at 01:43 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (10-12-2012)

i have 1 ounce of meds to trade half z. AK-47 half z.Bubblegum need night time strain to tide me over (im still up...insomnia ...) L4 L5 troubles too...willing to drive within 40 miles of Holland MI
    looking for whiterhino - snowcap - sharkattack or some other debilitating strain
    let me know if im doing this wrong mods...
    Pm if you can help
    Aloha Timothy

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    I now have a Blue Cough clone, and have access to the Cannatonic #4, will be getting one soon. I have not had high CBD up till now, and it's going to take time to get a harvest. I also have Otto#1 seeds and Cannatonic seeds. I lost a patient to another state a couple months ago, so my plant count is down. I would be doing much better if I could grow 12 more. It would help all my patients out.
    I sure would love to get a hold of a Blue Cough and Cannatonic #4...