Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barter Corner

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Oh my gosh you all have me crying, this is such a miracle and I pray that our gov't will soon recognize it as such.
    RSO is the MIRACLE they don't want us to have. Cannabis hemp oil extraction could damn near eliminate all prescription medicine. All the doctors back in the 30s used it. It was in almost every doctor bag in the nation. Never heard of all these cancers back then did we because pharma was not up and running like it is today. Pharma is the main reason we have all these cancers. Get back to mother nature and get of the chemicals!

My girlfriend has MS and DDD among other serious illnesses. The things that made her as sick as she is today are the dozens of pharmaceuticals they gave her to treat these conditions. Liver failure, kidney failure and mental issues to name a few. Some of our politician friends (newt gingrich, mit romney) say some of us will just have to suffer to keep the rest of us safe (from the evil drug)
    So if it would have been legal for her to use cannabis at the time, her liver and kidneys would still work. THIS IS KEEPING US SAFE?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoneage For This Useful Post:

Krustysurfer (10-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    RSO is the MIRACLE they don't want us to have. Cannabis hemp oil extraction could damn near eliminate all prescription medicine. All the doctors back in the 30s used it. It was in almost every doctor bag in the nation. Never heard of all these cancers back then did we because pharma was not up and running like it is today. Pharma is the main reason we have all these cancers. Get back to mother nature and get of the chemicals!
    No Doubt! It is such BS and as more and more of these stories come out and the public is made aware of the miracles this plant has done the closer we will come to having this made legal. The money hungry a holes will undoubtedly make it into a prescription drug. I am fine with that as long as they would allow us to keep our grow rights. I must say there is probably a pretty slim chance of that since they not only think with their wallets they are also control freaks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

Krustysurfer (10-12-2012),roofratMI (06-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    My girlfriend has MS and DDD among other serious illnesses. The things that made her as sick as she is today are the dozens of pharmaceuticals they gave her to treat these conditions. Liver failure, kidney failure and mental issues to name a few. Some of our politician friends (newt gingrich, mit romney) say some of us will just have to suffer to keep the rest of us safe (from the evil drug)
    So if it would have been legal for her to use cannabis at the time, her liver and kidneys would still work. THIS IS KEEPING US SAFE?
    Stoneage I also have MS and DDD, among other issues, kidney damage but not so bad as your dear GF. Do you have a high CBD count plant for her use? You are probably aware of the benefits of CBD so I won't go into that but if you need a clone for her please PM me, free of charge. I have a cannatonic #4 which I can give you a clone of now, and will be getting an otto and a blue cough. She can benefit greatly, it nearly gets rid of all the pain plus it can help with so many issues we face with MS, from these miracle plants.

Thought this section was for Barter Corner. Like a classifieds....
    I am looking for 1 light but if this is the wrong section.........
    Last edited by ScottB; 05-23-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    Thought this section was for Barter Corner. Like a classifieds....
    I am looking for 1 light but if this is the wrong section.........

This is the right section for a wanted request, sorry we get side tracked at times..
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

ScottB your in the right section sorry for the confusion! Hope someone sees your post. We don't have a classified section yet but I believe Christine will be setting one up soon.

It might be possible to take the pertinent posts that offer services, items, or looking for items can be posted in a new thread so they don't get lost among the discussion. Maybe Vapor or another administrator could set that up?

After I finish my last batch of oil I think I will put my iso2 machine up for sale.600.00 bucks I think is a fair price as thats what they went for on ebay last 2 times. I just can't afford to keep it and don't have the funds to keep giving all the oil away for free. If I was in better shape I'd never get rid of it but times have not been good for me and my daughter with loosing every thing we had with the wifes stroke and pending divorce. So if anyones interested then shoot me a pm and we'll get it to ya.
    I just know once it's gone some other cancer patient will contact me and need help like the last girl and I'll be kicking myself in the backside for letting it go
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir
    Berrien County Compassion Club
    http://berriencocompassionclub.ning.com/

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Stoneage I also have MS and DDD, among other issues, kidney damage but not so bad as your dear GF. Do you have a high CBD count plant for her use? You are probably aware of the benefits of CBD so I won't go into that but if you need a clone for her please PM me, free of charge. I have a cannatonic #4 which I can give you a clone of now, and will be getting an otto and a blue cough. She can benefit greatly, it nearly gets rid of all the pain plus it can help with so many issues we face with MS, from these miracle plants.
    I now have a Blue Cough clone, and have access to the Cannatonic #4, will be getting one soon. I have not had high CBD up till now, and it's going to take time to get a harvest. I also have Otto#1 seeds and Cannatonic seeds. I lost a patient to another state a couple months ago, so my plant count is down. I would be doing much better if I could grow 12 more. It would help all my patients out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    I now have a Blue Cough clone, and have access to the Cannatonic #4, will be getting one soon. I have not had high CBD up till now, and it's going to take time to get a harvest. I also have Otto#1 seeds and Cannatonic seeds. I lost a patient to another state a couple months ago, so my plant count is down. I would be doing much better if I could grow 12 more. It would help all my patients out.
    That is great! We must know the same people I just got the otto and some seeds that were bred between the otto and a cannatonic. I have months to go yet before I'll have any and I can hardly wait. The reports from people who have used the high CBD meds is amazing.

Can you take on another patient?