Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barter Corner

I stand a humbled man, Kruzty. you are a shining example of what compassion is.
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

Folks I got a txt today from my patients mom and almost crashed my car. At 2 months into the oil treatment it has CURED her brain cancer. Her brain scan came up 100% clean and her blood work came back normal,,, cancer free. My oil treatment just saved the life of a stage 4 cancer victim and her 5 kids now will have their mom to grow up with.

this is what we fight for, this is my drive as she would be dead without the treatment period. We are talking stage 4 brain cancer and from deaths bed to CURED in under 2 months. I'm having her staying with the 3 grams per day dose for 4 more weeks to finish out the 3 month treatment. But her team of cancer doctors all said she is now cancer free. They are dumb founded and I will be making some phone calls in the morning. This can not go un noticed as we can save more lives.......

We just cured brain cancer with simpson oil.......................
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir
    Berrien County Compassion Club
    http://berriencocompassionclub.ning.com/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kruzty For This Useful Post:

drtarzanmd (05-22-2012)

Amazing! you need to get documents and somehow get this published.

I love how many people have been saved by this miracle plant. It saddens me too because my mom and sister died due to cancer. Mom had brain cancer, it had metastasized from her lungs to several areas of her body. She was "run down" but still going strong and so full of life then she was sick and dead in two months after they started that awful radiation and chemo. This is going to save countless life's and they will have to recognize this at some point.

Way to go Krusty... That is incredible,,,
    I have yet to make simpson oil. sounds like something i'll try outside..
    Healing Cancer with Cannabis Oil, (this is gonna get good...) 

this need to go public Krusty! like seriously! this has the potential to open up ALOT of eyes

Right now I'm talking with them and hoping they would like to speak a bit about it. They are from out of state so lil if'y. Talked with her mom a bunch today and she is back to normal, dealing with the pile of kids and now wanting to go back to work. She is a RN so just is like,,, cured.... Her soon to be husband is a cop which is even better as Cannabis just saved his kid's mother and he wants to help get it legal. So,, I'm try'n my friend but it's totally up to them. All I wanted to do was help the poor girl and I guess we did. I have to respect their privacy of course but did ask if she would like to help spread the word......
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir

RSO works great on brain cancers. My granddaughter has Anaplastic astrocytoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia she is still alive when she should be gone. Very aggressive brain cancer with no cure. Peanutbutter worked with us in the beginning and she ingests 1.5 mils a day. Working like a charm. My granddaughter obtained her drivers permit and attended her prom. RSO is amazing and it cures damn near everything. I am treating my good friends large German Sheppard who has a very large malignant tumor hanging out his anus under the tail. This thing was huge and tearing the dogs flesh. Started with just infused topical oil that peanutbutter makes and it shrunk the tumor almost 90%. This cancer the dog has is deadly and extremely aggressive. We are now having the dog ingest small drops of RSO and it has repaired the dogs tear ducts. The dog had perpetual dry eye with no tears. RSO has cured this issue also. The vet was amazed and could not believe the tear duct was functioning perfect. Amazing stuff this RSO. Protect patient rights to heal using RSO.

Just to reiterate that the brain cancer my granddaughter has is not operable because they would have to remove the whole brain. There is no mass, just cancerous specks all over the entire brain. So anyone with this type of brain cancer is sent home to die. They can not cure it with conventional treatments but RSO has.
    Last edited by roofratMI; 05-21-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: add content

Same with her as it spread out like a octopus and evolved the entire brain. She was sent home to pass also. All treatments where stopped and they told her to decide who would raise her kids and to plan her funeral. At 28 years old with 5 small kids, i just can't image how she felt when they told her that. Her parents where devastated as well as the rest of the family. The scan she had done just before she started taking the rso, showed the tumor advancing fast. After just 1 month on the oil the tumor had shrunk. 1 more month and she is cancer free. She was not taking any other med or doing any other treatment. The oil was a last resort.
    AND IT WORKED. She is now cancer free
    KRUZTY

Exec Dir

Quote Originally Posted by Kruzty View Post
    Same with her as it spread out like a octopus and evolved the entire brain. She was sent home to pass also. All treatments where stopped and they told her to decide who would raise her kids and to plan her funeral. At 28 years old with 5 small kids, i just can't image how she felt when they told her that. Her parents where devastated as well as the rest of the family. The scan she had done just before she started taking the rso, showed the tumor advancing fast. After just 1 month on the oil the tumor had shrunk. 1 more month and she is cancer free. She was not taking any other med or doing any other treatment. The oil was a last resort.
    AND IT WORKED. She is now cancer free
    I love how we can heal ourselves without pharma being involved, how good is that? These are the kinds of stories that cement in my mind that I am doing right, I am helping others to live when medical science has given up on them, We can win this fight but we have to dig in and never stop fighting. We have to take care of our own in these situations or make funeral arrangements. I hate funerals, they suck!

Oh my gosh you all have me crying, this is such a miracle and I pray that our gov't will soon recognize it as such.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (05-22-2012)