Thread: 420 medicate or?

420 medicate or?

I am not real hyped into the 420 time of day, or year, or month really. I think it is fun when your with others who do practice the 420 idea. The feeling in the air is like total calm and a sense of freedom, from pain, racing thoughts, feels like when I was a child, pretty carefree. Neat we have that in common no matter where we are in this lovely state. So in all the best sense of the word I hope you all had a fantastic 420.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to restlesslegs For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (10-11-2012)

420 is code for a universal club. yes, unification within the worldwide chill-zone can be nice but it doesn't have to be a hardcore ritual. You don't really need to unplug your clock for it to always be 4:20. I've found 3:20 and 2:20 works just as well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (10-11-2012),roofratMI (10-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by abeam-pm View Post
    420 is code for a universal club. yes, unification within the worldwide chill-zone can be nice but it doesn't have to be a hardcore ritual. You don't really need to unplug your clock for it to always be 4:20. I've found 3:20 and 2:20 works just as well.
    bra---

you are the David letterman of mmj forums!!!

I like your 'stylee'--ROFLMAO!

I totally agree also

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja soldier For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (10-11-2012)

LOL that pretty well sums it up ganja he is one dude

4-20 started because of an event on that day every year and then morphed into what is now everyday at 4:20. Boy do we take things to far sometimes.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

Perhaps we should all go back to celebrating only on April 20th of each year?

Origins: * Odd terms sneak into our language every now and then, and this is one of the oddest. Everyone who considers himself in the know about the drug subculture has heard that '420' has something to do with illegal drug use, but when you press them, they never seem to know why, or even what the term supposedly signifies.

It's both more and less than people make it out to be. '420' began its sub-rosa linguistic career in 1971 as a bit of slang casually used by a group of high school kids at San Rafael High School in California. '420' (always pronounced "four-twenty," never "four hundred and twenty") came to be an accepted part of the argot within that group of about a dozen pot smokers, beginning as a reminder of the time they planned to meet to light up, 4:20 p.m. Keep in mind this wasn't a general call to all dope smokers everywhere to toke up at twenty past four every day; it was twelve kids who'd made a date to meet near a certain statue. It's thus incorrect to deem that '420' originated as a national or international dope-smoking time, even though the term began as a reference to a particular time of day.

-found this at Snopes.