Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Space Queen F3 - Mos Cutty

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    Here they are enjoying their new 3 quart containers. Transplanted them Saturday. Feed rate is the same.
    Rooking Goot!
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by DailyToker View Post
    I'm interested. Need to get this place kicking a little more anyway!
    Tried to send you a message, but your mailbox is full.

Space Queen update

They are still in the original 3 quart containers. Made cuttings of all 5 and started them into flower yesterday. Finding out who is who. Love me some females . I am going to leave them all natural and no topping or LST to see what I have. Here is the feed stats on the 5. Man this site is shit for pictures .

pH = 5.8
    EC = 2.1
    ppm = 1045
    res. temp. = 66*

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    Tried to send you a message, but your mailbox is full.
    hum strange as I only had 4 messages total.

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    hum strange as I only had 4 messages total.
    I was trying to message the person that I quoted in my post, sorry for the confusion.

They sure branched out nice for not being topped. I wish I could get my plants to do that. I have to top them to get them to branch out that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    They sure branched out nice for not being topped. I wish I could get my plants to do that. I have to top them to get them to branch out that good.
    drop naked 1000's or 600's vertically and see them fill out. the worst thing IMHO is to use the hoods and hang them horizontal. hang the bulbs vertical between the plants with the very top of the bulb at or near the tops of the plants. this will promote all the side branching without any cutting or training. keeping the lights hanging higher overhead promotes the big stretch.

Space Queen update

The 5 have shown themselves to me . Got lucky and 3 out of the 5 are beautiful girls Males met the clippers and are gone. Man they developed some monster sacks, big ball sacks Love the vigor from seeds.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

should have q tipped them balls and sealed them up.. then placed them in freezer.. if the girls turn out great or omfg,.... u might want that pollen..