Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Space Queen F3 - Mos Cutty

2nd week update

Vegging nicely. Feeding H&G nutrients at 6.0 PH. EC value is 2.1 and the PPM 500 is 1075.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

CgOrganic (04-15-2013),restlesslegs (04-18-2013)

They are looking happy to me Fine job.
    King of the Caprines, Boss of the Bovids.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CgOrganic For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (04-15-2013)

Clear cups?
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by DailyToker View Post
    Clear cups?
    yes in the beginning only. I want to see the root formation from seedlings before I transplant into a larger black vessels.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

abeam-pm (04-18-2013)

Have you noticed any type of slowed growth with the clear cups? Or do you put set them into other cups?
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by DailyToker View Post
    Have you noticed any type of slowed growth with the clear cups? Or do you put set them into other cups?
    Yes I do drop the clear cups inside of the colored ones to protect the fine root hairs from being pruned by the light. Just pull them now and then for observation. If light is allowed it will create a green algae type of growth on the inside of the clear cups. I have noticed with the warming temperatures things are picking up in the grow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

DailyToker (04-17-2013)

Looking good Rat. Am sure you will like the meds, I grew Rom, not crossed a bit back. Good meds and munchies for sure.

I as well use clear cups in the beginning to see how the roots are doing. I never noticed any ill effect of the light on roots.
    Using clear cups allows me "See", when tplant is neccessary.
    Only time I ever had trouble with any roots is when I let them over veg in the cup then it was minimal.
    Why has man lived thousands of years without governemnt aid, and depends upon it to aid them today?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteryman For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (04-18-2013)

3rd week update

Here they are enjoying their new 3 quart containers. Transplanted them Saturday. Feed rate is the same.

How are these doing? I hope all is going well. I was also interested to know how the C99 turned out, as well as your GSC cut.
    Do you know which GSC cut you have? There are a couple variations of them, but I hear they are both great. I just started some Animal Cookies myself, I might post some updates periodically if any one is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage View Post
    How are these doing? I hope all is going well. I was also interested to know how the C99 turned out, as well as your GSC cut.
    Do you know which GSC cut you have? There are a couple variations of them, but I hear they are both great. I just started some Animal Cookies myself, I might post some updates periodically if any one is interested.
    I'm interested. Need to get this place kicking a little more anyway!