Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12th Annual Celebration Of Hope Cancer Benefit

12th Annual Celebration Of Hope Cancer Benefit

Iv had the pleasure of being involved with shaggie inc for a few years and we have a yearly benefit dinner.
    It is a great time and open for all to come and enjoy
    y

At the 12th Annual Celebration Of Hope Cancer Benefit, November 10th, at the U a w Hall, Local 387, South Telegraph road, Flat-Rock/Brownstown, The entry donation, is $10.00, now that does include your food, and drink, but shaggieink, does accept donations, and or tips for all of that, ALL MONEY, GATHERED, GIVEN, AND RECEIVED, ALL,,,,goes to the under-compensated-care fund, at Karmanos, we get everything, the hall, gets nothing, no one gets any money for anything, the bar-tenders donate their time, as does, all the cooks, everything is given to shaggienk, we are so very blessed, (some people thought we had to pay for the bar and food

2012 canser benifit.jpg

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Green For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (10-03-2012),roofratMI (10-03-2012)

P.s. The live band is great and jam the place out every year. the food is great for free..lol.. and a open bar all for $10.00... always a great time.

That is impressive, Kudos and sounds like a fine time

http://www.facebook.com/shaggieink?ref=ts&fref=ts every year its bigger and better..

a lot of pics from previous years on the F.B. page. ..
    check.jpg
    band.jpg
    party.jpg

THE band--- Three Whisker Betty---- They are our family..

Last edited by Mr_Green; 10-03-2012 at 01:24 PM.

That is my old union hall when I worked at the Stamping Plant in way back land lol.

Quote Originally Posted by roofratMI View Post
    That is my old union hall when I worked at the Stamping Plant in way back land lol.
    I figure your not to far from there stop in.. find me.. good times..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Green View Post
    I figure your not to far from there stop in.. find me.. good times..
    I will for sure. Love to listen to some live music and chill with Mr Green we be token..

Wife will be attending with me . I'm going to get out a bunch of peeps to attend the event.

Remember to support this great fundraising event! This Saturday come out and party and have something to eat and say Hi Listen to some live music and get your groove on . Please make it out and show some support for a great institution who helps those who cant take care of themselves!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to roofratMI For This Useful Post:

Mr_Green (11-07-2012)

thank you roof rat....
    this will be a great time for all.. looking forward to party with u guys..
    Tell thoes working the door your there from the website... they will point u towards our table or tables hopefully...

Well i hope to see some of you guys tomorrow, gonna be a great time.