Thread: Is it just my MS or is anyone else having bad pain issues

Is it just my MS or is anyone else having bad pain issues

I am hurting so bad I can't stand straight, this is pretty intense. Is it the weather or what the heck. My MS is kicking right now but this pain is over the top.

It is very cool and damp today, this is what makes me hurt. FF knows the cold damp game, it kills his knees. He cant walk it gets so bad Hope you get some relief rl. medicate some more, up the dose. worst thing you go to bed and fall asleep and have big girl dreams

pressure front and a rise in humidity. Wife says im a better weather man than the dudes on t.v. Im the same way.

I woke up and went right to dabs this morning..And i just made up a batch of B.H.O. butter brownies with a kief topping...mmmm that will do it for sure..

IMAG0448.jpg

I Used 3 grams of this in a stick of butter. Bho melts great in butter.

imag0446.jpg
    Last edited by Mr_Green; 10-02-2012 at 02:05 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Green For This Useful Post:

roofratMI (10-02-2012)

LOL a walking talking weather chart. Probably a lot of us hurting then

That sounds yummy and might do the ticket, a new batch of medibles.

Medijuana.Inc2010
    It's the weather, I can hardly walk !!!

Man Mr Green those look high I mean good lol. BHO looks great by the way

I didn't see those pics earlier. That second pic would be all I need

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    That second pic would be all I need
    Oh grandma's muffin lol. Nice and fluffy, look at all those air pockets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    I am hurting so bad I can't stand straight, this is pretty intense. Is it the weather or what the heck. My MS is kicking right now but this pain is over the top.
    My dear it is the weather or a mack truck. It hit me several days ago. Bad part it the driver of the truck backed up for a second run at me.
    At least it is raining atm and I am starting to feel some relief. Hope you are also.
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.