Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Agent Orange, White Widow and Hash Plant Haze

Agent Orange, White Widow and Hash Plant Haze

I am searching for these strains - Agent Orange and Hash Plant Haze. Would love to get a cutting of each. Hash Plant Haze from DNA Genetics is very valuable in alleviating nausea.

Hey why didn't you say something! LOL I have AO and WW. The hash plant is something I"ve been on the hunt for, if crossed with G13 you get Mr. Nice Guy. The hash plant is the one that helps with your babies nausea and I forgot to mention it to a few friends, I'll check with them today. I'll hook you up with the AO and White Widow.

Anti nausea strains: (I have BAD nausea due to a bad liver, kidney disfunction,
    and mental trauma/PTSD) RomSpice, Silver Haze, Romulan, NY Sour Diesel, M-39,
    Blue Moonshine, are ALL excellent- their effectivness is in order from greatest
    to lesser- but all of them work very well.

This was at another site. Also there is a list of ones known to help nausea.

thinking about locating romulan in seed form. that with c99 results in another med strain altogether, some bros. grimm type throwback. chronic pain relief w mood elevation. if we know what the recipe is, similar results are possible.

I have Sour Diesel and get a cut to you of that along with the others.

Abe I read that c99 is also a great one for pain and nausea relief.

I've got some WW Beans from Nirvana. If you are still looking. I'm open to strain trades.

Daily Toker - What's Up,, hello

Quote Originally Posted by restlesslegs View Post
    Abe I read that c99 is also a great one for pain and nausea relief.
    Have 6 C99 seedlings. 4 Mosca and 2 Tricloud. just thinking how i may have cindy-meds at the beginning of the new year as long as things go well. Also have a cheese hybrid that grows and smells incredible in veg... 'dairy-queen' (exodus cheese x space queen). That strain is gonna be better than ice cream, maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by abeam-pm View Post
    thinking about locating romulan in seed form. that with c99 results in another med strain altogether, some bros. grimm type throwback. chronic pain relief w mood elevation. if we know what the recipe is, similar results are possible.
    Mos Cutty has started to select a few peeps to grow his Space Queen F3 that is a cross using Romulan x C99. I have PM"ed him in hopes to secure said beans. I will let you know abeam-pm if he feels I am worthy of his gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DailyToker View Post
    I've got some WW Beans from Nirvana. If you are still looking. I'm open to strain trades.
    How about a quality cut of WW? Don't want to get into beans right now. TY I have germed a bunch and going through the pheno selection so I'm jammed.