Thread: Someone ask me to present this question.

Someone ask me to present this question.

Seeing I have not seen this topic broached before I guess I have to be the one to ask it.
    At the behest of a friend I would like to know if a Caregiver would need a doctor's rec to get a cg card? This person does not use mmj but would like to be my care giver.
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fat Freddy For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (08-31-2012)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abeam-pm For This Useful Post:

restlesslegs (08-31-2012),roofratMI (09-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
    Seeing I have not seen this topic broached before I guess I have to be the one to ask it.
    At the behest of a friend I would like to know if a Caregiver would need a doctor's rec to get a cg card? This person does not use mmj but would like to be my care giver.
    FF, I have a relative who does not have a card yet, but is his wife's caregiver. It is Legal.
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"

Thankypu ever so much. I think I may have a in house caregiver. Which works for me
    Every law that impedes the rights and the freedoms of the people is another step toward dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
    Thankypu ever so much. I think I may have a in house caregiver. Which works for me
    EXCELLENT
    "Its not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up to fight that matters the most"